Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Set of 3 Super Chase Cars - proceeds to benefit Nathan's Playroom

Greetings,

I have been asked by my friend indykjt (Kevin) to post this on PCD... Nathan's Playroom (formerly Cars Cares), is a charity that is near and dear to me.

Nathan's Playroom was the fortunate recipient of a generous donation of Super Chase Cars! I have listed for auction, starting at .99, a trio of them... one each of Long Ge, Frosty, and Flash!

This is a short auction, only three days! I will do everything I can to ensure these are in hand before Christmas to the winner (in the US only, but auction open worldwide), provided payment is made quickly.

Here is a link to the LIVE auction! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=300830148674

Thanks again to cac1959 for the space here at PCD, and for everyone's support!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Pixar.../300830148674?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

imagine that will fetch you quite a nice amount to donate to nathans play room.

good luck to all

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Although it's still a great deal, the price it is currently is a bit out of my budget considering my 2 Case P's and Case B at CTC and my Case A Singles and MM find at WM in the past less than a month.. It's been quite a long time since I've paid this much for Cars in just a couple weeks.

Comment

Hope someone here wins, This is great for Nathan's playroom!
        I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

In case you have never read my posts, I too LOVE the ideas behind Nathan's Playroom. I am pretty excited about this auction. Currently high bidder!!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I placed my bid as a support to pcd and nathan's playroom

Comment

I wonder if an outsider will win?
              I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by jbail10 View Post
                I wonder if an outsider will win?
                Why not.. anything could happen on Ebay
                Furthermore, i think is a great deal that you can score 3 super chase at one go!

Comment

WOW...quickly over a $100~~

Comment

Originally posted by GOMATERGO View Post
                    WOW...quickly over a $100~~
                    Less than 2 minutes ago it was only $73. When I made my last post it was at around $46.

Comment

I would have bid alot more if it was posted last week considering I just won Long ge and Flash a few days ago but at least I got them!

This is for a good charity so the price should go higher then a normal purchase

Comment

The power of Ebay? hahaha!

Comment

when more then 1 person really wants something, EBAY goes crazy!

Comment

Thank you everyone for the support! Especially to Chris for posting this here, and for facilitating this donation for Nathan's Playroom. I am hoping a Cars fanatic that we all know wins this. I am too surprised how much it jumped already... here's hoping it keeps going!

Starting in early 2013, I will be posting here more frequently with Nathan's Playroom news. i visit here every day, but post rarely... that will change!

Thanks everyone, and happy bidding!

Comment

I have no idea how the auction is sitting at 77 cents

Comment

Working...
                              X