No announcement yet.

Set of 3 Super Chase Cars - proceeds to benefit Nathan's Playroom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now up to $120.00... I didn't even get the chance to bid and it's out of my budget... I don't think my wife would like a set of 3 Super Chase Cars for Christmas but I'll go ask her... I better buy her something else.

Thank you for supporting Nathan's Playroom.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

that's ok Chris, my small bid didn't get me anywhere either. One of the first bidders actually lol. I knew I wasn't gonig to win for $10, but I want to get the ball going for the auction

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

A great set of cars for a great cause...

It's a pitty it's quickly accelerated out of my price range...

Comment

I really wish there would be a live auction again for nathan's playroom like we had them in the times of carscares. hat was quite a lot of fun. Or maybe another competition like the one with the Mack Transporters.

Comment

A little over 9 hours remain in the auction... the current bid for the 3 Super Chase Cars is $120.00.

Yes, those live auctions were great, gipsy - and I have 4 of the 5 custom Mack Transporters that were entered in the competition.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

35 minutes to go.. the bid is at $122.50 for the set of 3 Super Chase Cars... we'll see how much higher the bidding goes.

Comment

Congrats to the winner... the winning bid was $133.50! Thanks for all the bidding and support of this auction!

Now... maybe a FREE Frosty??? Keep an eye here at PCD tonight for the details!

Comment

Congratulations to the winner of the auction... thank you to all who supported the auction.

A free Frosty? I'm interested in learning more... thank you, Indykjt and Nathan's Playroom!

Comment

well done to the winner of the auction.hope it's a fellow member
                    and a fantastic and worthy cause as well,i cherish my auction wins from the last ones that were held by nathan's playroom
                    and to top it off you're awarding a free frosty as well.
                    thank you indykjt,may you and your organisation have a merry xmas and a happy new year.

Comment

133.50 is an awesome price for 3 Super Chases. And on top of getting a great deal, whoever won gets to help out a charity

Congrats to the winner

Transformers for Trade
                      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Working...
                      X