A request from cac1959

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A request from cac1959

Greetings everyone... I hope you've enjoyed our 12 Frosty Days of Christmas contest... we've had many great entries and have awarded 9 as prizes so far - 3 more to go.

I have a request... I would like to award a Rip Clutchgoneski single as a prize between now and Christmas... I've not seen it in a store... I got one in my 2013 case B that I purchased from JMDL Toys and purchased one on eBay yesterday for $31 shipped... if by chance anyone has managed to find an extra one at retail and would be interested in selling it to me at cost plus shipping so I can award it as a prize, I'd appreciate it... please send me a PM.

I'm going to look in southwest Ohio tomorrow morning but am not sure what I'll find... I've only seen remnants of case B at one Target store... I've not seen the dump bin at any of the 4 Walmart stores I've checked the last 2 days.

Many thanks,

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I'm still looking for one in the stores also. Almost stopped this morning on my way to work, but I was too tired. I will probably stop tonight on the way home.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Chris, if I come across any, extras will be yours!

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
        I'm still looking for one in the stores also. Almost stopped this morning on my way to work, but I was too tired. I will probably stop tonight on the way home.
        Rip is on the way to your home already. and there are more than Rip of Case B.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemini View Post
          Rip is on the way to your home already. and there are more than Rip of Case B.
          BobbyJack will be thrilled when he gets to pick up that one from the Post Office! Even if I find one, your's will be the first one he sees.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

May have something later in the week Chris
            I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thank you, friends... I made the rounds around Dayton this morning... only 1 Target had anything from case B... all the new Cars from that case were long gone.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I sent you a pm Chris.

Comment

Working...
                X