No announcement yet.

US Walmart stores - dump bin with 2013 singles case A

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found case A at like once at three Targets. But they were quickly replaced with lots of case Bs. Never saw another one pegged.

"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
    Fred Rogers

Comment

I went to the local Walmart around 1 pm... Saw someone with Mattel boxes in a cart putting hot wheels on pegs and struck up a conversation... Turns out she's the Mattel rep at this store and goes in to help put merchandise on shelves... Walmart orders... Mattel reps help put items on shelves...

It turns out Walmart ordered so many 2012 and 2013 case A singles because they wanted to get product first... No clue as to what they order... This store had 2 cases of the 2013 2 packs... Walmart wanted to be first with the product.

She told me I appeared to know a lot about Cars... I showed her PCD on my iphone

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

that is quite interesting Chris...mattel rep puts it out. I don't think that's how it works out here in Canada...I'm pretty it's just the employees.

I've thought about trying to get a job at walmart in the toy department and trying to get first dibs on new cars products...but I've never applied LOL

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

these reps hit the stores to make visits and check on things and usually help with filling the shelves, well at least thats how other retail operations work with reps
          I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Yeah, I've seen Hasbro Reps restocking Transformers in Walmart before.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Did you give her a piece of you mind and tell her what she could do with all the Sub Finns and the insulating Francescos.

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
              I went to the local Walmart around 1 pm... Saw someone with Mattel boxes in a cart putting hot wheels on pegs and struck up a conversation... Turns out she's the Mattel rep at this store and goes in to help put merchandise on shelves... Walmart orders... Mattel reps help put items on shelves...

It turns out Walmart ordered so many 2012 and 2013 case A singles because they wanted to get product first... No clue as to what they order... This store had 2 cases of the 2013 2 packs... Walmart wanted to be first with the product.

She told me I appeared to know a lot about Cars... I showed her PCD on my iphone

Comment

She just puts on the shelves what Walmart ordered... many retail chains don't understand that the Cars are different... they might place an order for 6000 case A when they should order 2000 case A, 2000 case B, 2000 case C, etc...

Meijer is worse... they only got in 2011 cases A, B, C, maybe D, and E... and nothing newer than the case with Lewis and Carlo... no 2012 cases at all.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

How about I send over some money & clear some off the shelves for you to make way for new cars - Lol!

Thanks Chris, those prices are alot better than the $15.00 we pay!

My mum takes my son shopping & that is how ALL of his collection comes about. Last week she bought him the Cars Beans, so now he wants to collect all those too!! And it's how his Microdrifters collection comes about too...

Comment

Working...
                  X