Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silver Series is not dead.. New Version of McQueen is Coming!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver Series is not dead.. New Version of McQueen is Coming!

Some of you might have seen this as backdoor exclusive but according to a source
    we will get this car in 2013

HHMcQueen Silver.jpg

Apparently, all the silver series cars are getting a new make over with the 2013 cards.
    The card back reveal all the racers but not rip. However, i believe Rip will come...

that's great news wintermelon,thanks for sharing the info

Comment

So is this going to be K-Day 10 and 11? If all they're doing is releasing the Silver Series Cars instead of new Cars this won't be a very good year for the Kmart events..

Comment

is that a Hudson Hornet Piston Cup Lightning MCqueen?

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
          is that a Hudson Hornet Piston Cup Lightning MCqueen?
          Yes, but the silver painted version

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
          So is this going to be K-Day 10 and 11? If all they're doing is releasing the Silver Series Cars instead of new Cars this won't be a very good year for the Kmart events..
          The card i have seen is International card.
          Presonally, i do hope Kmart Day 10 would have something different but at least get us our Silver Metallic Rip!!

Comment

yes...I agree silver Rip is where Kmart 10 should do.

10 should be a huge event.

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
              yes...I agree silver Rip is where Kmart 10 should do.

10 should be a huge event.
              10 NEEDS to be a huge event in order to get the K-Day events popular again and bring people back. There have not been a lot of people going to these events as they used to and hopefully this changes so we continue seeing these each year. I wonder if the Cases will combine both of Cars 1 and 2 Cars?

I'd sure love to see pics of the Cardback for these!

Comment

I have all of them, will take some pictures and post here tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemini View Post
                  I have all of them, will take some pictures and post here tonight.
                  Awesome! Can't wait to see them!

Comment

I too am looking forward to seeing upcoming silver racer series Cars...

Another one of the Kmart stores I've gone to for events 2 through 9 is in the midst of closing... I'll probably be ordering a case for the next event and it's going to be tougher to help those I've been helping.

I've been the only one at the store I start at for the last 4 events... by contrast, there have been 20 people at the 2 Hot Wheels Events I've attended...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Awesome, can't wait to see pics! Thanks for sharing =)

Comment

The last event was attended by more people than the prior few. If I hadn't been there when it started, I wouldn't have been able to get Alex and Mary. I still haven't seen any more of those two during all my Cartney hunting. We need a rubber tire Rip and silver Rip. While we are at it, we need an official rubber tire Apple too. Rubber tire Super Chases, and silver Super Chases too.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

here they are.

I have another unreleased silver mcQueen, not Kmart 9 McQueen too. but I cannot find it last night, will post pictures of it when I find it.

Comment

That is soooo cool. Can't wait to get Silver Rip.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

2 great new silver series racers... thank you for sharing your photos, lovemini!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                              X