Disney Store

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Store

I had ordered some tractor sets from the Disney Store after spending hours refreshing, waiting for them to show back up. Normally, DS will send out an email with a tracking number when the stuff ships. This shipment I never received the email and happened to go to Disneyland the day my packages went out for delivery. Standing in line at It's a small world, I get the emails from UPS that my packages had arrived. Well great, I thought. We had planned on staying the night at Disney and getting the Lassetire figures that next day. We decide to drive home so the packages weren't sitting out all night.

When we get home, of course the packages aren't there. I contacted Disney and go back and forth with them for over a week. Luckily we had annual passes and had been park hopping all day so I could account for my time. After hounding Disney, all they would do is give me a DS gift card to be used on the website. Luckily, a friend had told me that 2 tractor sets had showed up at Downtown Disney, so I drove back up and got them, but I was hoping to have extra sets to help out people that needed them.

Moral of the story, Disney will do something for packages not showing up, but not refund back on your CC.

I hope you still got you Lassetire figures Topherdawg! That's terrible you didn't get your Tractor sets from DS as ordered & had to waste all that time following it up! I got mine in post as normal although I was sceptical, I had a hard time with their customer service sending me around in circles at first!

Comment

Working...
    X