Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rip Clutchgoneski Contest Winners!

Drumroll please...

The winners of the Rip Clutchgoneski singles are DeceptiCog72283 and Scavenger... Congratulations!

Please send me a PM with your complete name and shipping information and we'll make arrangements to get your Rip singles to you...

Thanks to all who participated and to TopherDawg for donating the 2 Rip singles to be used as prizes... thank you all for your support of PixarCarsDiecast.com.

Look for more contests in the future... and look for more chances to color Cars characters for fun as well.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Congrats to DeceptiCog72283 and Scavenger for winning and thanks to TopherDawg for the donation!!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I'm having some strange streak of luck....very unusual for me.

Thank you PCD and Topherdawg!

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Way to go!

Great entries from everyone.

Comment

well done guys, enjoy the fruits of your labour!

Comment

Congrats to the winners. Very well done

Comment

Congrats Decepticog and Scavenger!

I would have entered this contest but I did not have time to (main reason was because of procrastination haha) The only thing I ever got done was printing out the paper!

Comment

Congrats to the winners, nice done!!!!

Comment

That is awesome! I know you guys needed Rip and now you got one! Thanks to Topher Dawg for making this happen too. I wanted to hook someone up with a Rip also but have only found one so far. Way to go!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

congratulations to you both and thank you to topherdawg as well for the very generous donation as well

Comment

Great competition and great entries guys. Two well deserved winners (and prizeless runners up)

Thank you also to Tophergawg for the donations - very selfless of you and extremely well received

You're certainly in Santa's goos books!

Comment

Big congrats to the winners & to Topherdawg & Cac1959 for organising the contest =)

Comment

Congrats to the winners I guess the hunt continues for me. Lol. Great contest boys really enjoyed the coloring.

Comment

Speachless!! I never win anything ever!! Guess i can't say that any more...Thanks TopherDawg and everybody here at PCD!!

Comment

congrats to the 2 winners, got tied up and my boys entries could not get scanned in. Great contest Chris and again, congrats to the 2 deserving winners!
                              I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                              X