No announcement yet.

Rip Clutchgoneski Contest Winners!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice you're gonna enjoy him when you get him in you're collection...

Comment

Thanks everyone and thanks to PCD for letting me do this and having the coloring contest. I loved it, and I found another Rip today, haha.

Comment

^^^Carsma!^^^

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Nice guys! Cool contest too!

Comment

Super sweet guys

Comment

I mailed the Rip to DeceptiCog72283 this morning... TopherDawg is mailing directly to Scavenger...

Thanks to all who participated and to TopherDawg for making this Rip contest possible.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

excellent news

once again, a great big thanks to Topherdawg for the prizes and to PCD for holding the contest
                Last edited by DeceptiCog72283; 12-22-2012, 05:29 PM.

Transformers for Trade
                Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

^THIS! I also worked out getting a certain member of the Royal Family added into my package!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                    ^THIS! I also worked out getting a certain member of the Royal Family added into my package!!
                    We'll have to see pictures... Since The King is a Piston Cup racer and not a member of the Royal Family, that narrows it down to either The Queen or Prince Wheeliam... looking forward to pictures once you receive the package, Scavenger!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                    X