Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok call me looney but did they ever make??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok call me looney but did they ever make??

the Court house. Sarges hut Fillmores and what have you? The buildings in Radiator springs

I seen Flo's ramones luigi's casa and lizzie shop but what about the others.. I did take a year off from cars so if they did then bummer
    The mater's they made is kinda small but nice none of the less

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...diator-Springs

Comment

Wow boy i have alot of hunting too do.. you still make the ones that are by you?

So far i just have Ramones flo's and mater's junkyard

Comment

Thanks for the plug about the article, GotFrank! I still need a couple more of the custom buildings... maybe one of these days...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I'm always building something...

Comment

There is so much cool stuff to find digging around. This morning I've been looking at plans for a custom Bessie with lights, a custom wood Frank, Radiator Springs building plans. Almost all the graphics for the haulers, cars, etc are online. Tutorials on everything. It's really amazing all the history that is floating on the web. The Bessie & Frank threads I found for the first time today.

I really got a kick out of pictures at a TRU of some haulers that were there and how people were complaining about them, yet they are so expensive to find these days. Posting of graphics of Todd the Pizza Truck, in the hopes that Mattel might make him. So awesome.

I saw a post, years ago, with a person complaining about the Story Tellers being non canon and not getting them at Target, yet a few days ago on that person's "need list" was the Motorama girls. Hahaha. You never know what you might want in the future!

A big thank you to all the Cars "old timers" that spend their quality time maintaining these sites so newbies can find it and experience it for the first time! It is very much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
            X