Name Those Cars! (New game)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name Those Cars! (New game)

Ladies and gentleCars... let's try a new game.

Everyone here loves Cars... let's test your knowledge... Name the 10 Cars shown in the following photo.

Some of you may not have all of these in your collection so you may have to look some of them up...

Today is December 20; I'll close entries on December 27.

Back row left to right:

Front row left to right:

Good luck!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Here is my entry:

Back row left to right:

Front row left to right:

What - you didn't expect me to post answers already, did you?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Hmm... I'm going by memory here.

Back Row L to R: Tokyo Mater oil stains, Kaa Reesu, Stripped Kabuto, Mrs. The King, Rusty.. oh no, that's Derek
      Front Row L to R: Matti, Red Grem?, Stacy?, Andrea, Doc w/red racing wheels.

@of course I just looked up my answers, I can't believe I missed those! haha.
      Last edited by TopherDawg; 12-20-2012, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Same as TopherDawg, but Front row is Matthew "True Blue" McGrew, not Matti and the Pitty's Dudley Spare (I think).

I don't know the name of the Red Gremlin, nor the car that looks like the male version of Flo (Derek?). I also thought that Kaa Reesu was Tabinu before I saw TopherDawg's guesses.

Great idea for a game cac1959

Comment

red Grem is Tyler Gremlin

Transformers for Trade
          Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Back row left to right:
            Tokyo Mater w/ Oil Stains, Tabinu, Stripped Kabuto, Mrs The King, Derek "Decals" Dobbs

Front row left to right:
            Matthew "True Blue" McCrew, Tyler Trunklis, Dudley Spare (Octane Gain Pitty), Andrea, Dirt Track Doc Hudson.

Cac, you make them too easy. Didn't even have to look em up.

Comment

back row - tokyo mater with oil stains,tabinu,stripped kabuto,mrs.the king,derek "decal" dobbs

front row - mathew "true blue" mccrew,tyler gremlin,dudley spare (octane gain pitty),andrea,dirt track doc hudson

Comment

In my defense, I just did a trade for Mccrew and did not have him yet. But I had Tabinu!

Comment

mrs , the king is actually linda weathers

tyler trunklis, never heard him called that before

Comment

After I posted the picture, I was afraid I might have made it a little too difficult for our members who started collecting when Cars2 came out...

Some of the Cars do have multiple names, but many of you do know that.

Comment

This game will be more fun when I start using a better camera. Since the above cars have been named, Hoo's this guy?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I did it in my head this time and checked and I got it right. haha.

Comment

Nicely done, bobbyjack... Way to go, TopherDawg!

Comment

Nice pun boobyjack! I know his name as well but won't spoil it for anybody else. I had a question: is there a way to create a little "Spoiler Warning" so that I can hide it so people won't see it so they can guess without getting cheated on when they scroll down? I thought it would be a good idea if anybody who answers posted under a Spoiler Warning or something like that. I thought I have seen other people do it on here but I can't find out how.

Comment

I didn't catch that pun, that's funny. Good idea Fillmore1234, I wondered about that too when I posted on the first one. I wonder if you could do something with the font colors, like make them white, then highlight over them and they would show up?

Comment

Working...
                              X