Cars Stunt Racers and Lift and Launch Mack Transporter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars Stunt Racers and Lift and Launch Mack Transporter

Went to the Dayton (Ohio) area today to get a Christmas present for one of our sons... stopped at a few stores along the way... at 3 of 4 Target stores, I saw new items that I'd not seen in person before... Cars Stunt Racers...

Here's a playset:

Two packs are Target exclusives - $11.99 each

I saw singles at 3 stores - the case of 12 has 5 McQueen, 2 Mater, 2 King, and 3 Jeff Gordon ($5.99 each)

I saw the new Lift and Launch Mack Transporter - before I saw it in person I thought I might buy it, but it's all plastic and the cab looks cheap:

I also saw a new item in the Micro Drifters series - a Design and Drift Speedway track set

Here's the back:

And I bought my first Micro Drifters item but intend to take the 3 pack back:

Will you buy the Stunt Racers? I don't think I will... but I collect what I want, and I know you do too.
    Last edited by cac1959; 12-24-2012, 04:47 AM. Reason: Changed photo

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

ooo, I like the idea of the stunt racers....

I'll look forward to hearing reviews...

Comment

Here's the back of the Jeff Gorvette Stunt Racer... the card says it does 4 stunts: tail spin, nose spin, side wheelie, and backwards racing.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

These are strange to say the least. Are these roughly the same size as the 1:55 singles?

Imstill dubious on purchasing any of the haulers. I really want a Raoul hauler and possibly an extra to have made into a custome Karl Haulzemoff Hugo hauler lol

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Yes, the Stunt Racers appear to be about the same size as the 1:55 diecast singles... I didn't buy any and don't plan to.

Comment

I am interested at the Transporter for the racers but they don't really look that cool.
            However, i am looking forward on getting the Hydro series Yatch

Comment

I have a 3 year old and we both love playing with the stunt racers. They hold up well considering you are flinging them into the wall and furniture, but the stickers fall off fast. Save your money and don't buy the stunt racers Mack or Sal, they are super junky. But the individual cars are cool for kids. As a collector, I don't know if I would collect them though.

Comment

I bought the playset and it's pretty cool. I like the individual cars more than the set though. Here's a video I made of the Stunt Racers playset.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzQjqjC3CaA

If you take the crank from the set and just shoot the cars around your house and not with the play set, I think it's more fun.

Comment

Working...
                X