2013 Series complete listing...legit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Series complete listing...legit?

over on the french WOC forums, member Lavictdoukaraï posted a link to a website that has a complete listing of the 2013 series. Also has pictures for most of the upcomming cars as well (pictures of the actual diecasts)

I have never heard of this website before, it is quite well done.

http://hybridstudio-cars.com/Index.aspx

some notable listings:

Lemons: 6 and 7 will be Tubbs with Paint and Tolga Trunkov
    WGP: 17 Alex Carvill
    Palace Chaos: 2 Mike Lorengine, 5 red guy in stands, 6 yellow Jag
    Festival Italiano: 7,8,9 and 10 will be a music band (maybe released as two 2packs or all 4 as a deluxe price?)

lots more to see.

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Oh wow! Those cars look fantastic! Thank you for this information DeceptiCog72283..

Comment

A bit confused why Mattel chose Chick, Nitroade, Sputter Stop, and RPM to be the ONLY racers to be released!!

And the following five are the ONLY Chase pieces:
      1.) Francesco Fan Mater (4/6 in Maters Series)
      2.) Airport Lounge Barmaid (7/7 in Airport Adventures Series)
      3.) Ichigo (10/10 Tunerzs Series)
      4.) Miles Axlerod with open hood (4/9 Palace Chaos Series)
      5.) Francesca (6/10 Festival Italiano Series)
      Attached Files
      Last edited by GOMATERGO; 12-28-2012, 04:55 PM. Reason: removed broken link

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Sweet. I think I want more then just lemons and a random few others. Most of this looks awesome.

Tuner section is very much catching my eye

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Can't lie the Maters are going to be the go get 'em for me!! I do not normally get into the Tunerz but VERY sweet looking. Also like the Palace Chaos and Lemons series

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

wow, that seems too good a website not to be authentic

loving the palace chaos set though shame not to see chauncy fares anywhere there

Comment

this is just awesome,the line up is simply fantastic.

thank's for the links.

Comment

Im loving the look of the British police cars, cant wait for them.

Comment

Met posted a new entry on TakeFiveADay:

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2012/12/...vealed-poster/

The second link shows the poster:
                  https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8789820/Mat...ast%202013.pdf

Thank you, Metroxing, for sharing this information with us... I still don't see the poster on the Mattel site.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Wow - some great cars to arrive next year

Thank for the links guys

Comment

I've captured the poster in 3 screen images... because the poster is not in hi res, I can't read all the names... I'll upload the images later.

There are some great Cars to come... hopefully we'll see them all, and they'll be released over the year at a pace that will allow us to budget accordingly.

Lightning McQueens - Nature Drive Lightning McQueen

World Grand Prix - Hobbscapp, Cartrip, and Mustangburger with headsets, WGP Security Van

Piston Cup - no new Cars

Wheel Well Motel - Guido/Luigi with shaker and glasses, Waiter Mater

Maters - Francesco Fan Mater, Materhosen, Count Mater

Airport Adventure - Airport Mater, Krate Rainson-Wash, Chase Airport Lounge Barmaid

Lemons - Tubbs Pacer, Tubbs Pacer with paint spray, Tolga Trunkov

Tuners - Harumi, Chisaki, Chase Ichigo, Boost, Snot Rod, Wingo, and DJ all with flames

Retro Radiator Springs - Mildred Bylane

Palace Chaos - Mike Lorengine, Chase Miles Axelrod with open hood, Red Guy in stands, Yellow Jag in stands, Mark Wheelsen, Doug Speedcheck, Palace Danger Finn McMissile

Rust-Eze Racing - no new Cars

Festival Italiano - Franca (yellow), Chase Francesca (blue), Uncle Topolino's Band (4 Cars)

The poster shows the number in the series as well - it will take some work, but Fillmore1234 should be able to finish the checklist by series.. although I see some typos on the poster - in the Piston Cup series, Bob Cutlass is 3/17, Darrell Cartrip is 4/17, Dinoco Helicopter is 7/17, and Dexter Hoover with Checkered Flag is 13/17... but the rest of them in the Piston Cup Series show #/18.
                      Last edited by cac1959; 12-28-2012, 03:29 PM. Reason: Added names of new Cars

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

on the link I provided on the first page you can read all of the names of the cars by looking at the individual series

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Thanks - I couldn't get the link to come up the first time I clicked on it so I gave up on it... I was able to open the poster from the TakeFiveADay link and save it as a PDF and enlarge the photos.

Thank you, DeceptiCog72283, for posting this... I'm excited to see new Cars.

Comment

I'm very much excited about the Tuners. I really like the recoloured Suki's. Hopefully will be able to find all of the tuners at some point. They make an awesome little set....and so do teh lemons lol.

As mentioned on CTT, I am curious to see what kind of 2 packs will be released with other exclusive vehicles, or multi packs as well. There seems to be a few cars that were mentioned as planned for release that didn't make it to this series.

I find myself disapointed that only Bruno and Austin were released as crew chiefs.

Transformers for Trade

Comment

after trying to resist the urge to start collecting the 2013 line (possibly keeping carded) i think the two police cars and uncle topolino's band may have just tipped me over the edge!

Comment

Working...
                              X