Cars 2013 Number Checklist!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars 2013 Number Checklist!

Hi all, most of you already know this but I've been working for the past couple of weeks on a huge checklist to keep track of the Cars released in 2013. I have just recently been able to finish it up and have been trying to add and subtract different things to make it look a bit nicer. Was hoping the other members on here could look trough it and leave suggestions on what I could do to make it look better than before, because in my opinion it's a bit cluttered! Here is a link to it;

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...list-by-series

Thanks!

It looks good to me as it is Fillmore1234

Thank you for pulling this together

Comment

With the release of the poster, we may not need the cardback photos I took that you added.

I really appreciate your efforts on the checklist... thank you!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I think I'll agree with Chris on this one. The checklist looks awesome, but cardbacks not necessary. Or maybe just leave a link to the cardback for people who are interested in that aspect

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

We originally added photos of the cardback to give a visual aspect to the list... Now that the poster is out and shows all of the Cars in each series, the cardback photos are no longer needed... We can use the cardback photos somewhere else.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
            We originally added photos of the cardback to give a visual aspect to the list... Now that the poster is out and shows all of the Cars in each series, the cardback photos are no longer needed... We can use the cardback photos somewhere else.
            Cac, do you still have them in your Photobucket account? I am probably going to delete the cardbacks from the checklists and add something else in to replace it. Maybe we could start another Thread showing the cardbacks for all the different versions and themes, like the 2 pack versions and Deluxe versions. Something tells me the cardbacks will change with newer releases so it may be wise to do that.

Comment

Okay so I just deleted the cardbacks from the checklist. So I thought maybe if we could fill in the space I took more screenshots of this for each series.

Would that be too much or is it OK? I kind of feel that if we added this there would be no point in reading ours and just read the website's checklist instead, since we are getting most of our information from there instead. Would love to hear your thoughts!

Comment

I like it how it is now... If you want to try adding the symbol to the checklist you could, but that might be too much work...

I still have my photos on my Photobucket account as well as a computer or two... thanks for asking!

Comment

I have an idea, I don't know how well it would work as it is practically just rearranging the poster. It displays the diecasts with their numbering and displays the series logo.

I would even go as far as seperating the 2 packs so that it is an idividual checklist, but thats just my opinion.

I'm at work so I don't have photoshop to clean up the picture, but here is a rough draft of my idea. I only did the McQueen section as it shows the idea. (it was done in paint lol)

that way we can still keep the writting of the series saying (Sally reminisces about the good ol' days.......) and such.

Transformers for Trade
                  Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Working...
                  X