Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name a Character you dislike but like as a Car.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name a Character you dislike but like as a Car.

Tittle says it all.. seems silly I know but we all seem to have one or two.. myabe three in the bunch

List yours

For me it's the following

Bubba
    DJ
    Lost van
    Miles axlerod

Golly i guess not

Comment

Chick Hicks - Cars 1 (plain annoying)
      Mater (Not the regular mater, I like all the cameo look, ie, materhosen, funny car mater) - Cars 2 (as cool as mater is .. mater is never suitable to be the main character for Cars 2)
      Last edited by wintermelon; 01-01-2013, 04:26 PM.

Comment

I don't like the Chick Hicks and Francesco characters - I like the Cars, although I'm a little tired of seeing the Francesco pegwarmer as a single and part of multi-packs.

And I think we can go with the same thing in reverse... there are some characters I like but don't like the Cars, because there are too many of them in stores... Basic Race Team Mater, Tomber, Zen Master Pitty, Lightning McQueen with Racing Wheels (two piece), Finn McMissile (2 piece), etc.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thats a tougg one as Ive only been collecting a few months and only have Cars 2 items and a couple of take flight items.

But I really like the way the way the piston cup racers look like and couldnt stand chick hicks so Ill go with him

Transformers for Trade
          Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

I liked the Chick Hicks character..... Would you all really preferred him to be "a nice guy"???

To be honest I can't think of a character that I don't like in the films...

Now, cars that were produced that I'm disappointed with...... that's a different questions with multiple answers...

Comment

Hmm... I'm going to take a stroll through my Cars first before I answer this.

Miles: I thought he was a whiny puke for a bad guy. Loved the car though & really hope they come out with some variants of him, like him in his trekking gear!

Mater: The Jar Jar Binks of Cars. Whenever I see an old tow truck like him, I always want to buy it and get it running.

Finn: Ad nauseum of Finns everywhere and I think that projects onto his character. But when I saw Skyfall and Bond pulled out the DB5, I immediately thought Cars

Comment

Tough one here...only thing i can think of is celine..thought she was a freak in the few seconds you saw her, but im actually not a big fan of the car either though.

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                  Tough one here...only thing i can think of is celine..thought she was a freak in the few seconds you saw her, but im actually not a big fan of the car either though.
                  Although she is a tad on the too big to fit in scale, I love her diecast lol. Love the little extras as well, Sal, Tomber and Zen Master Pitty

Transformers for Trade
                  Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Originally posted by TopherDawg View Post
                    Mater: The Jar Jar Binks of Cars. Whenever I see an old tow truck like him, I always want to buy it and get it running.
                    glad i'm not the only one who isn't a fan of mater in the films - i think the biggest let down of cars 2 was making him the main focus of the story

Comment

Originally posted by yuffie View Post
                      glad i'm not the only one who isn't a fan of mater in the films - i think the biggest let down of cars 2 was making him the main focus of the story
                      Yes... i would agree with you. Mater kinda killed the filming franchise (exaggerating).
                      Mater is just suitable for Toons :P

Comment

Working...
                      X