Broken Cars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken Cars

My uncle gave BobbyJack a Nerf Gun for Christmas...

The first victim of this weapon was Matthew "True Blue" McCrew. He was shot while sitting in the Fans Stands and his fall caused this...

My efforts to glue the flag back on have failed so far. Guess I need to add this guy to my Wants list. Post photos of your broken Cars here!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

either my red tia or mia is missing a wing mirror

Comment

I've got a Lizzie missing a headlight... a Snot Rod without the engine (a common event from what I understand)... a Wingo with a cracked rear spoiler... and probably more... if I can find them I'll take photos.

You need to tell your son to shoot the bad guys bobbyjack, and not good guys like Matthew True Blue McCrew!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

The Christmas Tree has fallen off the back of Holiday Spirit Sheriff ....

I'd take a picture, but can't motivate myself to go back up into the loft, unpack the box of Christmas stuff I've just packed and look for it...

Comment

I was able to glue an engine back onto a lenticular Hot Rod. I also had to glue Mater's green range finder back onto Mater w/ Spy Glasses. Smokestacks back onto DS Tractors. But Matthew's flag has been a bit of a problem.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
            The Christmas Tree has fallen off the back of Holiday Spirit Sheriff ....
            This same thing happened to me this year! The car was just upside down on the floor. My son picked it up and the tree was left behind. Oh well. (Was yours the green sheriff?)

"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
            Fred Rogers

Comment

Originally posted by toffman View Post
              This same thing happened to me this year! The car was just upside down on the floor. My son picked it up and the tree was left behind. Oh well. (Was yours the green sheriff?)
              Yes it was the green one. I've tried fixing it, but the break point is too small to be able to fix for play...

Comment

i'll show the underside of the car first so that people can see where this particular version comes from.

now here's the pic that resulted from someone i know who has no respect for anything

Comment

Here's ours

Comment

This is making me cry!!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

How does something like that even happen?!?!??

Comment

The one I posted is my sons RPM racer, don't really want to know what happend. It hurts my eyes to see that but I had an other one...
                        Never happend with any of my other racers...

Comment

Jason - that's the Tow Cap from the Speedway of the South set... Oh no!

And King Andy - I've never seen a Car break like that before.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Ouch....

Do we need to change the age rating of this site???!!!

Cars torture....!!!!

and djjd21 - is the person who did that the person I think it was???? If so, I do hope that was the worst one...

Comment

They look pretty cool, maybe I'll try to break my extras

Comment

Working...
                              X