Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
    Ouch....

Do we need to change the age rating of this site???!!!

Cars torture....!!!!

and djjd21 - is the person who did that the person I think it was???? If so, I do hope that was the worst one...
    *$%^£"!(*&^&@~{$%^)£}{)&*? - i think you'll need some good codebreaker to decipher that one

there is a famous saying that i shall end with

hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

and yes the worst,a few have crash damage now also

Comment

Jason that is nasty!

For broken Cars we need to look at Owen's collection (our 3 year old).

Hot Glue fix on Wingo's spoiler

Spotlights from his hood M.I.A. & smashed light-bar.

Sully was de-horned by Harrison several years ago. Owen look off Mike's paint...

Most "loved" award still goes to Luigi & "Doo-dah" A.K.A. Guido.

And since Daddy paints Trunkovs Owen wants to too. (Not technically broken...)

Comment

well I don't have time to post my boys entire collection (upp until about 6 months ago, they opened the 1st of every character we got and only the 2nd went into our display (that had to change, lol)

But this one will make some cry, and since the back tow hook is missing now, it can be considered "broken"

I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

although i've a number of cars with chips this is the one that caused the most grief

admittedly it is a custom and it chipped a lot easier than any authentic car i've got - there is also a small chip on the rear spoiler that i did by dropping it about an inch onto a keyboard - treatment i'm sure authentic cars could have coped with

Comment

you guys play hard with your cars

Comment

One of mine Mia and Tia fell down and the back-wheel broke. And today my Finn McMissile and Celine Dephare fell down. Nothing happened to Celine, but Finn McMissile broke his wheel :/
              I would really consider buying a new Finn McMissile

Comment

.. But I'm happy to have my brain .. because I forget fast :P lol

Comment

Working...
                X