Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A2ztoystore.com

Hello,

Is there somebody who bought cars with a2ztoystore.com?
    It's been over three weeks that i bought several cars on their site but thay haven't arrived yet!!!
    Took the expensive shippingcosts to ensure a fast delivery...

I also send 3 emails to their services and haven't had an answer yet!

Help...

I've seen a2ztoystore.com's website before but haven't ordered from them... there may still be a little bit of a delay from packages sent due to the Christmas holidays... I've seen packages take 30 to 40 days for delivery during the month of December.

how long ago did you contact them via e-mail?

Also, if you paid by PayPal, you have 45 days from time of payment to file a dispute... you still have a little bit of time for that...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Sorry, never used them so can't help.

If you've paid through Paypal then I'd inform them of what cac1959 said above then dispute the payment if no reply

Comment

Well I had the option to choose a shipping of 16-20days or 30-40 days. I've paid the expensive one with so called trackingnumber and 16-20 days. I never got the tracking code and they accepted the paiement on december 19 and the goods where out of the wearhouse on december the 22nd. To early to complain?!

Greetz

Comment

patience andy, maybee the package has been hold at customs

Comment

the 16 to 20 days are probably business days so you can't count weekends and holidays as shipping days
            i would give it a little more time

Comment

Don't like the customservices!!!

Comment

What was the method of shipment? Would you mind copying and pasting the Tracking results here so we can help you better ascertain what you should do next? There is certainly no excuse for a nonresponsive seller!

EDIT: I just went to their site, and it's a backdoor seller in China selling loose items. You didn't tell us that! I thought maybe I could help you with a reputable U.S. company, but this is the exact opposite, so now I'm also voting for a PayPal dispute. Good luck with that!
                Last edited by John in Missouri; 01-12-2013, 02:07 PM.

Comment

hmmm didn't know that either... Will look at my posibilities wit paypall... Thougt this was a US company...

Comment

have you been able to resolve your problem yet?

Comment

Well got an email where they told me that they feel bad that the shipping of the Cars take so long!
                      They refunded 7$ (difference between fast and slow shipping) and they gave me a new tracking number and site as to where I can check the package.
                      So they've send the goods for the secound time. I'm glad that I've got an answer and hope to recieve the goods in the next week or so.

Will keep you posted on the arrival of the Cars. (The price I've paid for the cars: Captain Munier (7,99$) , Corporal Kim (7,99$) , Whee hoo Mater (7,99$) and Rasta Carian (7,99$) all loose) are more than correct!).

Greetz

Comment

Glad to hear that they're taking steps to make it right, Andy... please keep us informed... and we look forward to seeing your photos once you get the Cars.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Update: Finally got my Cars I ordered. No custom charge so I don't know what went wrong, the package was also the second one they shipped and not the first one looking at the date stamp on the package! But the communication wasn't bad. They wanted to refund me if I didn't get the package. I also filed a complaint (which is already closed) with paypal. I also got an extra LMQ (didn't need that one cause now I have 5 LMQ's lol). I wouldn't recommend this site but I got the Cars I wanted after 2 months!

Comment

i will definately avoid that seller.
                            too much hassel

Comment

Working...
                            X