Update PCD database error fixed: January 15, 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update PCD database error fixed: January 15, 2013

Just wanted to give a heads up... we appear to be experiencing some database errors with the PixarCarsDiecast.com database... you may notice when you post that you receive a message

"The following errors occurred with your submission... Database errors"

We have contacted the host and the license holder... it appears to me that even with the error that posts and edits to posts are updated... we will keep you posted.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

It seems that posts are added or updated but it appears that your post count doesn't increase. Perhaps that is where the error lies.

Comment

Still not working...

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

The only issue I seem to be having on both my phone (windows 7 phone) and on firefox is that it doesnt show bew posts when I click on the new posts link

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

My apologies on the double post. Seems it wont le me delete it, get db error. I guess thats another issue lol

Transformers for Trade
          Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Been in contact... we're hopeful that a vBulletin update will take care of the problem.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

It says I have 33 new Posts but it shows all the main thread widgets as white instead of blue to show there are new posts here. It also says something like "SoandSo Posted Today: 3:33 PM" but when I check for new Posts in the thread it says the last post was around 2 days ago. It's beginning to drive me nuts because I can't read your conversations! Haha

Comment

testing testing... whether is this fixed!

EDIT: Is still not fixed

Comment

Forum Updated, Tables Repaired, Let me know..

Comment

Originally posted by Rippers View Post
                    Forum Updated, Tables Repaired, Let me know..
                    I just posted without a server error message... many thanks, Rippers, for contacting the person who did the update and repair... "Hot diggity, we're back in the race!"

Thank you to our PCD members for your patience and understanding during the time the site wasn't working properly.

Comment

Cool..it was getting lonely around here!!

Comment

Working...
                      X