Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toons Are Back - See update, page 7

As reported by Met on T5... Post on T5

There are 4 3-packs listed (no breakdown of contents) … which could be...

El Materdor
    Private Eye Mater
    Moon Mater
    & Time Travel Mater

Arrival, estimated June 2013
    Last edited by cac1959; 02-08-2013, 01:05 AM. Reason: Changing title of thread

The return of Toons is great news... hopefully selection is good and availability is as well.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I hope the which could be would be true but i also hope they continue to release some of the Toons cars that they should release..

Comment

I'm really hopnig for the Private Eye Mater. I bought the Disney Store version, thinking it was for me, next thing I know my son is opening up the set for christmas lol

well...all of them would be nice. I imagine an actual Stanley would be a hot seller if they were to release a Time Travel mater

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Even though I have El Materdor, I know many of my friends do not, and I hope we see it released on a wide-spread basis... The Private Eye Mater set would be great, and if Heavy D is not included in the box set, hopefully it will be released as a deluxe single.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Private Eye Mater Mia and Tia w/ Flo in fruit hat.
            Autonaut Mater with Impala 13
            Tormentor fans Mia and Tia
            Heavy Metal Mater fans Mia and Tia and the Pitty drummer
            Lots of diecasts to be made.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
              Private Eye Mater Mia and Tia w/ Flo in fruit hat.
              Autonaut Mater with Impala 13
              Tormentor fans Mia and Tia
              Heavy Metal Mater fans Mia and Tia and the Pitty drummer
              Lots of diecasts to be made.
              yes please

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

I know you guys probably have most of them, but my son loves the Tokyo Mater stuff...so thats what hes hoping for!!

Comment

The Tokyo Mater short has tons of potential diecasts that could still be made. I want the red, yellow, and green Chuki body type cars that started the race. In metallic Ransburg finish! Who wouldn't buy that 3 pack?

Comment

Bobbyjack, the SDCC Cars display showed the Red race starter for Tokyo Mater. So something tells me that this may be one of the 3 Packs.

I hope they are;
                    Private Eye Mater, Lieutenant McQueen and Flo with fruit hat
                    El Materdor, El Materdor w/o Hood and Chuy
                    Red, Green and Yellow Tokyo Race Starters
                    Wedding Day Lizzie, Stanley and Random Old Timer Car

Hopefully something along the lines of those get released, although I would be happy to see packs of the rarer repeats with some new ones like;
                    Clean Dragon McQueen, Drift Party Mater, Tabinu
                    Kabuto with Flames, Patokaa, Kabuto Ninja
                    Doctor Mater w/ Mask Up, Nurse Mia, Nurse Tia
                    Mater the Greater w/ Rocket, Daredevil McQueen w/ Flames, Big Fan
                    Dr. Abschlepp Wagen, Mator w/ Oil Cans, Different Looking Corporal Kim

I would guess Mattel would go with something like the bottom list, but PLEASE add some new Toons in the 3 Packs!!

Comment

How about Senorita Mia and Senorita Tia w/ Alter Boy Pitty?
                      3 Pack of Chuy? (one could have a black eye)
                      Drift Car Mater (with the wooden panels put on by Guido)
                      The possibilities for this line are endless!

Comment

just give me El Materdor, could care less who he is with, I just need El Materdor!!!!!

I would take El MAterdor with finn and Francesco
                        I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I'm so excited to hear about this since we are trying to play catch up with the Toons that have previously been released. And let's face it, alot of them are so ridiculously expensive some of us will never have them in our collections - this could be the chance we've been praying for =D LOL.

Do you think they could release another Toons DVD (one which includes Air Mater & possibly some newer ones?).

Comment

Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
                            I'm so excited to hear about this since we are trying to play catch up with the Toons that have previously been released. And let's face it, alot of them are so ridiculously expensive some of us will never have them in our collections - this could be the chance we've been praying for =D LOL.

Do you think they could release another Toons DVD (one which includes Air Mater & possibly some newer ones?).
                            Good question, OzzieMum... It's a distinct possibility that they'd re-release Toons... There was a sampler disc in the playset with Roger and (plastic) Autonaut Mater that included Air Mater and Moon Mater... Air Mater and Time Travel Mater were included on the Pixar Short Films Collection Volume 2 DVD (and Blu-Ray).

Comment

Ahh, see We never bought those Pixar Short films DVDs so I had no idea. I remember Time Travel Mater from the extra footage on The Cars DVD but didnt realise they released it as a proper Toon. Must check out those discs now! Thanks Cac1959! As much as I recall I can't remember Roger being released here (but I could be wrong!).

Comment

Working...
                              X