More site issues - 1/25/13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More site issues - 1/25/13

just noticed that i can't view the last 2 submitted messages by cac1959 and decepticog,on the what's new on ebay thread,
    anyone else having any issues still.

I just noticed that same problem, djjd21... It may be time to stop the thread and create a new one.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

More site issues: January 25, 2013

Just a heads up - we seem to be having more site issues... I've noticed at least 2 topics that are not displaying replies that have been posted.

We'll be contacting a site admin on Saturday.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I did notice that on your collection thread Chris. It showed last post by Oryxdh (it was like that ALL day). But couldn't see the post. Yet, when the next person posted it showed up just fine. Strange indeed

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

If you notice threads where replies do not show up, please post those here so we can work on it... I've created 2 new threads, and I've copied a thread into a new thread in an area only available to our moderators and administrators... I've stopped threads that were not behaving properly.

My collection thread was one of them... The What's New on eBay thread was another...

Thank you for your help and support... I (we) do appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
          X