This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's New on eBay - part 2

Starting a new thread for What's New on eBay... please post new eBay Cars items in this thread.

As originally posted by yuffie:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Disneys-Pi...item5651b2a3b0

interesting to see the silver racers on the new card

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

And yes, that is the Hudson Hornet Piston Cup Lightning McQueen listed along with 9 of the other Cars2 racers (no Rip Clutchgoneski or Lightning McQueen).

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

i need the hudson hornet lmq
      the others look like the kmart cars

Comment

The HH Metallic Lightning McQueen is a beautiful car. One of my favorites.

Comment

I dont understand, we wait months to get new cars and this is what we are given cars we have already seen and have been a lot cheaper to buy from the US only the Metallic HHLM is the only thing slightly interesting. Great to see new cars I just hope we do eventually get Case A-C of new singles in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by madbob View Post
            I dont understand, we wait months to get new cars and this is what we are given cars we have already seen and have been a lot cheaper to buy from the US only the Metallic HHLM is the only thing slightly interesting. Great to see new cars I just hope we do eventually get Case A-C of new singles in the UK.
            Here, here

Comment

there has been a few auctions for a 2013 international card rip in europe so they have been made.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianRichardson View Post
                The HH Metallic Lightning McQueen is a beautiful car. One of my favorites.
                Same here, is definitely my favourite
                I wish they would do a few different colours like your avatar..

Comment

image.jpg

Pics for comparison.

Comment

Thanks for the pics Brian. I GUESS I'll buy him now

the new pitties are interesting, N20 Cola, from the previous thread.
                    Maybe that means they are going to complete the pitties & haulers
                    and I can get rid of my 12 Wally Haulers that I was eventually going
                    to get made into customs?

Comment

Thanks for the fantastic photos, Brian... Hudson Hornet Piston Cup Lightning McQueen is definitely one silver series racer that I am looking forward to... I honestly can say that I don't think I'll buy many repeats of Kmart 8 and 9 silver series racers I already have just because they are on new cardbacks.

Comment

PCD23.jpg

These are my silver mcqueen

Comment

http://tinyurl.com/b2d3b38

New backdoor Sheilas have popped up. 23.97 out of China. I was tempted, but I already have one and if they are coming back, I'd kick myself for buying another for the same price as I could of purchased 5 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]1009[/ATTACH]

These are my silver mcqueen
                            The left one will be released as one of new silver chrome serial. I saw it in a card back.

Comment

i,ll be giving these a miss, not my cup of tea at all

Comment

Working...
                              X