Apple I car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Sorry I missed your question, Frosty... I've not noticed problems with rubber tire racers not balancing either... I've seen a couple plastic tire Cars (out of 1000+) that didn't balance properly - for the most part, they were Cars2 Cars.

One thing I like about the rubber tire racers is that they hold their grip on the Cars Charge Ups race track... I was disappointed in how the Charge Ups performed as far as racing Cars were concerned... but I've used my track for display purposes and staging photos... the plastic tire Cars drop to the inside of the track... the rubber tire racers hold position on the track.
    No problem, I just might buy the synthetic tires. But I know that I'm I might regret it doing so cause I also want Speedway of the South I know it is a lot of funds to spend and is the only way to get the Apple I car with it at this time. No, I'm not interested in custom made ones I just want the real deal! So I'm still debating.

Jose (Frosty)

Comment

Hi Frosty
      Be careful!
      Many people on eBay and other places have listed 'real' apple cars for sale. But they all turn out to be counterfeit, custom or backdoor rejects
      I myself would never buy an SWOTS apple car unless it came in the baggie that Chris listed and the seller could prove he owned the real SWOT set and was breaking it apart by selling individual cars.
      Its too risky as the apple car is easily duplicated unless you really know how to spot a real from a fake

Comment

Originally posted by cvc1968 View Post
        Hi Frosty
        Be careful!
        Many people on eBay and other places have listed 'real' apple cars for sale. But they all turn out to be counterfeit, custom or backdoor rejects
        I myself would never buy an SWOTS apple car unless it came in the baggie that Chris listed and the seller could prove he owned the real SWOT set and was breaking it apart by selling individual cars.
        Its too risky as the apple car is easily duplicated unless you really know how to spot a real from a fake
        Thanks for the info, this is why I buy from good resources like Toywiz. I know that they are very expensive but at least I know where the merchandise are coming from. I never buy an eBay, so is not something that I'm interested in doing so not now and probably never. I'm thinking of buying Speedway of the South box set, again I know is very expensive but I'm a collector and being a collector you have to get what you're looking for regardless how much it cost. Thanks again for the info.

Jose (Frosty
        Last edited by Frosty; 01-24-2013, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X