View Zeen, Vitoline and Gasprin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• View Zeen, Vitoline and Gasprin

I just bought all the movie haulers that are available, the only two that I don't have in my hands is Vinyl Toupee and Bumper Save both items should be arriving tomorrow. My question is on Oliver Lightload,on the back of its box it has a listing of number 21 View Zeen and on the box for Ben Crankleshaft it has the listing of number 22 Vitoline and number 23 Gasprin does anyone knows if this will ever be release?

Jose (Frosty)
    Last edited by Frosty; 01-26-2013, 07:39 AM.

As of now, it is only a hope & a dream for all the missing releases.

Comment

Unfortunately, they were not released... I do have a favor to ask, Jose - I did not take pictures of the back of boxes of Oliver Lightload and Ben Crankleshaft when I got mine and the boxes have long since been thrown away... Would you be able and willing to take pictures of the back of the boxes so we can have photos of those 3 unreleased haulers? Close-ups of the unreleased haulers would be awesome... Please let me know... Many thanks.

And congratulations on obtaining all the haulers.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
        Unfortunately, they were not released... I do have a favor to ask, Jose - I did not take pictures of the back of boxes of Oliver Lightload and Ben Crankleshaft when I got mine and the boxes have long since been thrown away... Would you be able and willing to take pictures of the back of the boxes so we can have photos of those 3 unreleased haulers? Close-ups of the unreleased haulers would be awesome... Please let me know... Many thanks.

And congratulations on obtaining all the haulers.
        Yes I can send you pictures of them, send me your email address. to my email it is hombrearaniai@hotmail.com.

Jose (Frosty)

Comment

Sent you an e-mail, Jose (Frosty)... thank you very much!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Here are photos of the View Zeen, Vitoline, and Gasprin haulers as seen on the back of the Oliver Lightload and Ben Crankelshaft hauler boxes... Thank you, Frosty (Jose) for providing the photos.

(Photo used by permission of Frosty... Thank you, Frosty)

I'd sure like to see the remaining haulers... and I know I'm not the only one!

Comment

wow, gaspiring looks fantastic. It really IS a shame these were never released

Transformers for Trade
              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

shame these were never released... great to see what they would of looked like.

Would love to of seen Faux Wheel Drive, Lil Torquey Piston & Tacho-o-mint Haulers

Comment

Working...
                X