Low And Slow!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low And Slow!!

OK so cars4josh aka:nepamike decided to make his own custom hydraulic ramone because he did not want to buy the multi pack to get it. So he was then left with the shell of hydraulic ramone and decided it would be fitting to put it under a hydraulic press!! LOL So in his words and I quote "600 ton press @1050 PSI ran at 33% equals really really low ramone". Just thought I would share it all with you! Maybe this should have been posted under customs???

Oh my! Ramone!

Flat as a pancacke Ramone!

Don't try that at home, kids... leave it to the professionals...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Man, that's pretty low... :P

My response to the first lenticular Chase car:

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post

i hate those lenticular cars especially when its the only release

Comment

[QUOTE=Scavenger;17754]OK so cars4josh aka:nepamike decided to make his own custom hydraulic ramone because he did not want to buy the multi pack to get it. So he was then left with the shell of hydraulic ramone and decided it would be fitting to put it under a hydraulic press!! LOL So in his words and I quote "600 ton press @1050 PSI ran at 33% equals really really low ramone". Just thought I would share it all with you! Maybe this should have been posted under customs???

this is mattels new version of ramone

ROADKILL Ramone

coming to a peg near you "maybe"

Comment

Ramon's lesson was learned the hard way...... Don't make Bessie angry, she said she DIDN'T want a paint job! Well when you get recycled now Ramone I guess you'll become the next Erik lanely, classic American iron turned into a damn Honda civic

Comment

Chris, I am so sorry you accidentally drove over your Lenticular Lightning Mcqueen, I just found a whole bunch of the world of cars lenticular mcqueen in my local shop - do you need me to pick you one up? lol

Comment

Got Frank drove over his Lenticular McQueen on purpose... Several of us have offered to replace it for him... he's aiming for a lenticular free house... unlike MrBrownstone.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post

Did you keep the Rust-eze can? That would be the only reason I'd buy that lenticular. Never did get it.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

The Leland Turbo part of me is cringing

Comment

Working...
                    X