help needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed

Bout ye, whilst over in London a while back I came across a number of olympic 50p coins that had different olympic sports on the reverse, as yet in Belfast I have only come across the 50 p with hockey on the back. I,m looking for the coin with triathlon on it, it would be great if you could all keep an eye out for me and if successful could you pm me.
    Many thanks
    Roger

Im keeping my 50p for a couple of playsets...lol

Comment

aye , well youll be waiting a long time after yesterdays performance, now you know what its like to be done over by a "pesky kid"
      regards
      brian park motors
      aka boogity

Comment

I'll keep an eye out, but if you can't wait then you might have to pay six times the price! That pink must be expensive ink!

http://www.royalmint.com/store/Briti.../LUK50TRI.aspx

Comment

yep, i,ve already got a few of them , which I sent to my nephews in nz, not buying anymore at 3 quid!

Comment

Got one for you Roger. Send me your address and I'll get it off to you.

Comment

Simon roger is off for a weeks break, You can wait or post it to me he lives 6 doors down the street...

Comment

Ok. Cheers Stu. I'll get it away in the next couple of days.

Comment

His address is the same as mine only the house number is 136...

Comment

thanks simon, excellento, that was the first thing I opened on my return, thanks again, will pm you tomorrow
                    also thanks for putting boogity on the envelope, now robert the postie is going to give me stick over that!!!
                    also I reckon thats the only triathlon i,ll be seeing as I didnt get ANY, I repeat none, zero, zilch..... tickets in the olympic draw, rightly miffed over that I can tell you... still, I didnt watch the last olympics anway, as I boycotted them over Chinas stance on Nepal

Comment

Speakign of tickets did anyone get any?

We applied for Swimming and Gymnastics on consecutive days and then saw that Waterpolo was available on the same day at £20 per ticket so thought we'd go for those too as we'd be in London.

Bet you can't guess which tickets we've got!!!!!

Yes, the one's we only applied for to fill the time whilst we would be down there. Not quite the same as we won't be there for the other events....

Still, should be happy I've got something as I don't know anyone who's got any!!!

Comment

well mrb at least youve got some!
                        and no I dont know of anyone whose got any, will have to start checking that out

Comment

Got 3 tickets to the Rowing, just down the road from me in Dorney...

Comment

Working...
                          X