Double Pack Exclusive Cars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Pack Exclusive Cars

From readign aronnd I've found that it states that certain cars in the double packs are "exclusive" cars.

Does anyone know (fact) what the definition of this is? Does it mean that these cars will only ever be released in the double pack that they are now? I could really do to know now so I can plan my collection as I don't want to have any duplicates.

Is this just one of Mattel's ploys to get you to "collect them all"...???

The exclusive Cars in the double packs are only available for the time being in the double packs... the one exception - there is an Uncle Topolino in a Toys R Us 5 pack that is a slight variation on the Uncle Topolino in the 3 pack (Luigi/Guido/Uncle Topolino) - the TRU model has a different expression in the eyes and comes with tires (tyres)... so if you want to collect them all, better get the 2 packs but possibly pass on the singles...

If you want to collect them all, you're going to have some duplicates... it's part of Mattel's master plan...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Mr B - they are advertised as exclusive so I would expect them to be for quite a while at the least - they are certainly not showing as singles in the forseeable future...

Comment

What price are these 2 packs and how many are they? is there any multi packs? Ohhh I can't wait

Comment

In answer to your question Ru5ty - see the links below (this is the info that we currently have)

Prices

Case Assortments

and thank you for the clarification PJ

Comment

Working...
          X