disney store arrivals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disney store arrivals

was in walts establishment in belfast today, they had the 10 piece set , didnt think it was too bad, a siddeley at 20quid, a remote francesco at 39 euro, dont know the £ price, a remote mcq, couple of twin packs, holley and finn £10, 1.43 size, smaller twin pack of mater and finn, again a tenner,
    will try to post photos later, didnt buy anything
    was speaking to one of the girls who said the diecasts were to be out in the morning, she said she had been working in disney, belguim and that the diecasts had been out there for the past 2 weeks, very strange

back to walts establishment today, still no diecast stuff, however did get a superb twin pack of francesco/lmcq, 1.43 scale for a tenner, this is without doubt the best item i,ve seen so far, flammin beezer

now the question is how can disney sell this at a tenner, 2 cars i.43 works out at a fiver each when mattel sell only a 1.55 scale car for 4.49 and lets face it the 1.43 is the much better product

if anybodys lurking around from mattel and reading this, shame on youse!!!

Comment

I hit the Disney Store today - didn't buy anything - and there were 4 cars there I don't have..... man I'm growing up!!!

They had a nice selection of 1:55 cars available and a nice display (nothing special though) and the items boogity refers above. None of the rarer cars though so I shocked all of the staff as I walked out empty handed.

I think I'll get more of a buzz for it when I've seen the movie

Comment

mrb, did you not get the twin pack I was on about?

Comment

I visited DS in Metro Centre Gateshead and York. Both flagshipp stores and the selection was poor. Where is all the stuff!!! Expected loads of the 1/50th items and special stuff.

Comment

I wasn't overly impressed with the Disney store stuff if I'm honest from experience I wouldn't buy Disney store own brand as whilst they look nice they do not last well and break very easily in the hands of my son, so I generally stick with the Mattel stuff and all they had where the singles everywhere else has, no exclusives, launchers, twin packs, box sets or pretty much anything of interest :-(

Fingers crossed they will get the kmart 6 cars!!

Comment

Disney Store in York has got loads of Case A - it'll be a while before they get another case in so I think they may miss out certain cases when they catch up (which will result is missed cars). Until the movie comes out I think that stuff won't sell very well as the kids don't know who the cars are and most parents will tell them they already have LMQ, Mater, etc.

To be honest with the poor case contents it's going to be hard to tell what cases are out there unless you get there as soon as the cases are opened.

Like Rippers I only collect the Mattel 1:55 cars in general (so no boogity I didn't get that 2 pack)

From speaking to the staff in DS, they're disappointed that they haven't got the Mega-sized cars or double packs and even more disappointed that TRU has a better display than them. I think that she's going to report her concerns and see what the DS can do about it. To be honest the film is theirs, but a competitor has a much better display and selection available. Their only saving grace is that the DS and TRU are mile sapart so tourists won't go to TRU

TBH, they need to do somethign about it.

I hope they get the KM6 cars too, but keep them at the normal prices...somehow I can still see them having the £6 price tag

Comment

Working...
              X