Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Chase is Back!!! Have fun Hunting :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another necrobump..

The white contestant/announcer from the game show is call Takeshi
    It is another superchase..
    So i believe there will be another evil twin case hiding somewhere

also a friend told me that there will also be super chase for 2014...
    not sure what would it be and how many of them in total..
    Last edited by wintermelon; 06-22-2013, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Very interesting news! Not sure whether to be excited or irritated lol To get the first Super Chases you were pretty much FORCED to buy the case ... or hope to find it months later at Big Lots or Tj Maxx/Marshalls lol GRRRR DANG you Mattel!! I am sure it will be a SUPER CHASE to find them all the same lolol Thanks for the heads up wintermelon.

Comment

Well I've checked multiple Big Lots, TJ Maxx, Marshall's, and Ross lately and have yet to find a Superchase. If the case has a bunch of new cool Cars, buy the case. If the case is a dud, buy the Superchase by itself on the secondary market. That is what I did on last year's. I liked the international Race Car theme. The Japanese Game show theme? Not liking it as much. If they did obscure Tuner cars as Superchase, I might be more interested.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

My thoughts are the same, bobbyjack... if it's a decent case with a Super Chase, I'll buy the case... otherwise, I'll just buy the Super Chase Cars.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I really have no interest in these cars. If I was to come across them at TJMaxx or something, I would pick them up for a trade, but no desire to add to my collection.

Comment

Yeah I agree..not sure such characters like the game show ones makes for a very good super chase! I will take them if I stumble upon them or get a decent trade for one, not gonna go crazy over it though!

Comment

I like these new ones better since they are new models, while the others were Max Schnell repaints. Unless they are Cartney Brakin repaints, but the helmet is new and they look awesome!

Anyone know if these will be available at regular stores in the US? I've never bought a full case before and am afraid to buy one.

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

Originally posted by DjB View Post
                  I like these new ones better since they are new models, while the others were Max Schnell repaints. Unless they are Cartney Brakin repaints, but the helmet is new and they look awesome!

Anyone know if these will be available at regular stores in the US? I've never bought a full case before and am afraid to buy one.
                  These are Cartney Brakin repaints. As of right now everyone is presuming that these Super Chases will be like the ones last year where you can only get them online, but hopefully that changes somehow as I'd love to be able to find these in the wild.

Comment

If I can get them I have to have at least one of every car dadgum
                    super chases just make it more difficult to find
                    it would be nice to actually see them released at retail though

Comment

So, if I were to find these, what would they be worth compared to 2012 superchase? For example, would 2 of these be a fair trade for Memo or Vitaly? All three new for Memo + Vitaly?

Comment

One thing about super chase cars that is so exciting is their rarity and value. These are must haves for my collection.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                          So, if I were to find these, what would they be worth compared to 2012 superchase? For example, would 2 of these be a fair trade for Memo or Vitaly? All three new for Memo + Vitaly?
                          EBay prices for these new ones are around $50 so it all depends on what the previous supers current value is. Like flash and long ge are on the lower side where russian racer and frosty are on the higher end price wise.

Comment

Traver from Childrens Toy Closet has a pre sale for Case N online now.

Comment

Originally posted by kenjidm View Post
                              Traver from Childrens Toy Closet has a pre sale for Case N online now.
                              I'm so tempted to buy but wouldn't know what to do with all the other cars. It would be awesome to get a mistake case that had all Chases in it (as mentioned on the TFAD forum).

Comment

Ordered!

Comment

Working...
                                X