No announcement yet.

Pre-Order Good or Bad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My thoughts on this as I have been on both sides of the aisle (buyer of cases and seller of cases):

1) I would pre-order from a seller I trust and have used before. I would never pre-order from someone I know nothing about or have no feedback / experience with.
    2) I understand the concept the of pre-ordering in that the seller doesn't want to get stuck with a lot of extra inventory so pre-ordering allows them to see what the demand is for the product which may be more or less than they anticipated. Case in point - the famous case P was a pre-order by a certain vendor and he found that demand was overwhelming and therefore was able to order many more case Ps to meet that demand.
    3) I hate the driving around bit, wasting time and gas just to find the new car in a case. My time is more important to me than doing that all day. So as a buyer I'd rather just have the case, click a few buttons on the internet and have that little beauty delivered right to my door step. Yes I end up with duplicates buying cases but I then sell or trade those away. And the cost per car is still much cheaper buying the case than driving all over.

Comment

Working...
    X