Tomy tomica cars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomy tomica cars

After reading the recent thread about backdoor sellers, i visited some of the recommended ebay sellers shops - i saw numerous cars etc which interested me but i also seen a whole lot made by the Tomy tomica brand. I was just wondering if any of the members on here had any of these and how they compare in size and quality to the mattel 1:55 range that we all collect.

I have one Tomica Car - Ivan Mater... it seems very well made... It's a 1:64 scale... I'll add a photo to this reply later; I have a photo already posted somewhere on PCD.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

thanks chris, i seen a 3 pack with el materdor, cannonball mater and rescue squad mater, all three for like £16. seemed like a good deal - i was tempted.

Comment

here is the only tomy car i have
        it is not quite as large as the mattel, but it is all diecast
        and a good substitute untill mattel makes one

DSCN2866.jpg

Comment

My only view/experience of TT Cars is the various Toon Maters. Even for the bucktoothed tow truck, they all looked like they were orthodontically-challenged. And slightly evil as well.

Comment

Since they have both licenses in Japan, Takara should make Cars/Transformers cross-overs. I might import a few of those.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I have the Sarge made by them. Slightly smaller than the normal ones we know/love.
              But the quality is decent, glad I got one.
              Always looking for new Sarge stuff!

Comment

very well made I have the rescue squad guido and luigi since mattel never released them, and luigi is the same size, all metal, and guido is a little taller than normal, and a little longer

Comment

I scored a Radiator Springs McQueen a few weeks ago on Amazon for under $3 with free shipping! He was new but had a scratch on his windshield. They even have a sort of hydraulics thing going on.

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

yeah my luigi feels like it has working suspension

Comment

Working...
                    X