I wish we had them around here!!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Where are ya?
        I can check Target next time I'm there.

Comment

i have not found the $4 off at any of my stores yet

Comment

I saw them at 2 Indy area Target stores on Sunday... they were only on Submarine Finn McMissile (the only other Deluxe I saw at Target were Holley Shiftwell with Wings).

And if anyone has a Meijer, the have Deluxe for $4.00 - can I interest you in Submarine Finn McMissile? I didn't think so... I think 2 packs are also $4.00 - just Finn/Tomber, Mater/Zen Master Pitty, and McQueen/Francesco (2011 cardback)... no coupon needed.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
              I saw them at 2 Indy area Target stores on Sunday... they were only on Submarine Finn McMissile (the only other Deluxe I saw at Target were Holley Shiftwell with Wings).

And if anyone has a Meijer, the have Deluxe for $4.00 - can I interest you in Submarine Finn McMissile? I didn't think so... I think 2 packs are also $4.00 - just Finn/Tomber, Mater/Zen Master Pitty, and McQueen/Francesco (2011 cardback)... no coupon needed.
              Take a coupon to Meijer and take the $4 Sub Finn out of the store for free. Now I would pay that for one!! Or all of them so they too get new stock for the 99 cent sale from Kmart!

Bubba, I am in Indiana

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by GOMATERGO View Post
                Take a coupon to Meijer and take the $4 Sub Finn out of the store for free. Now I would pay that for one!! Or all of them so they too get new stock for the 99 cent sale from Kmart!

Bubba, I am in Indiana

We haven't had a Target for at least 12 years if not longer... the store is now a Hobby Lobby... we have 1 Meijer, 1 Walmart and 1 Kmart... my best Cars scores locally in the last 6 months were the Aldi 2013 case D singles.

I think stores should be paying us to take the non-selling singles, Deluxe, and Movie Moments from the shelves and pegs.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Yep..found them in a Target the other day. Finally broke down and bought hydro finn with it!

Comment

Working...
                  X