Alloy Hemberger 4 pack - Found at southern California Target

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alloy Hemberger 4 pack - Found at southern California Target

One of our Facebook members found both the Mama Bernoulli and Alloy Hemberger 4 packs at a southern California Target store today...

Alloy Hemberger is Max Schnell's fan... What I find interesting... is Alloy is Max's fan yet Miguel Camino is in between Max and Alloy.

Left to right, the 4 pack contains Nigel Gearsley, Max Schnell, Miguel Camino, and Alloy Hemberger... I'll post photos when I can.

The DPCI number for all Target 4 packs is 087-07-1978...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

i guess i won't have to chase this one down as i already got one from china code 0643EAA

DSCN2915.jpg

Comment

Sweet! I like how you've added the name tags too!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
        Sweet! I like how you've added the name tags too!
        thanks Chris
        if you are interested i have posted alot of updated photos of my collection in my collection thread

Comment

Here are photos of the 2 new Target 4 packs found by Mariela... thank you, Mariella, for allowing us to post your photos.

Nigel, Max, and Miguel should be unibody versions...

Allloy Hemberger is next to Max on the back of the box...

That's a nice looking Alloy...

Photos used by permission of Mariela... Thank you, Mariela!

Comment

nice one chris!!!!!

Comment

I like Alloy better than Mama to be honest. I love his shiny blue paint and how he doesn't have a gigantic split through the middle of him like Mama Bernoulli does

Comment

Working...
              X