Pit Crew Launchers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pit Crew Launchers

Thought I would share with you all some new Cars stuff I picked up today at Toys R Us. They are called Pit Crew Launchers & RRP $19.99.

The pitty is actually plastic and is attched to the launcher. It is pressed down to launch the racer.

Will any of you be purchasing these when they are released in your locations?

P4241178.jpg
    P4241182.jpg
    P4241184.jpg
    P4241179.jpg
    P4241181.jpg

Not available at my place! Doubt i will be seeing these..
    Is a shame they could have just released those pitty as diecast.
    Easy skip for me...

I have a question! Is the pitty attached to the launcher?

Comment

Wintermelon - yes, unfortunately it is. I tried hard to pull it off, but its stuck on there.

Comment

Wow... a new item that almost all of us knew nothing about... I know I didn't... and I don't recall seeing any of these on eBay... Thank you for the heads up and the photos, OzzieMum.

To answer your question(s)... if they release Tach O Mint - I will buy that... if they release Mood Springs, I will buy it... if they release Rip Clutchgoneski or any of the Cars2 Super Chase racers, I will buy them... if they release any others that I don't have official launchers or pittys for, I'll consider it... as far as who appears in your photos of the first wave... they'd have to be $5.99 or less.

Is it asking too much for Mattel to finish a product line? I'm thinking Pit Row Race-off launchers... Rip Clutchgoneski launcher on US cardback.

Once again, thank you, OzzieMum, for sharing the information and the photos.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Cool find ozziemum

Comment

ozzie mum, what is 20 dollars in pounds, shillings and pence?

Comment

My mate now lives in melbourne - he reckons 13/14 quid

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                ozzie mum, what is 20 dollars in pounds, shillings and pence?
                I like to use the following site for currency conversion:

http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/

Using today's currency conversion rate, 19.99 AUD = 13.4664 GBP, 20.5571 USD, 15.7945 Euros, etc...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

i will not be collecting these unless the cars are a variant of the ones i already have
                  i do not collect the launchers with exceptions like the rip launcher i have

Comment

If Mattel really wanted this product line to succeed, they'd have released Cars like Mood Springs, Rip Clutchgoneski, and Tach O Mint in the first case... they'd have also included diecast detachable pittys with the launcher... Instead, they packaged Cars leftover from inventory... It's almost like, "how can we move out more of our leftover McQueen, Raoul, and Leakless? I know - we'll include a slightly different launcher"... Sorry Mattel - I'm not buying these.

Thanks again for the great photos, OzzieMum! I appreciate you sharing them with us.

Comment

Amen Chris, another meek attempt by Mattel to fleece the public and collecting community into owning yet another LMQ. Good shout on the detachable Pittys too. Ya know, one day, the penny may drop, but I wont be holding my breath for it to do so!

Comment

Don't like them = won't buy them!

Comment

I've found Max Schnell and RPM #64 with Pit Crew launchers on Amazon.com

Comment

uh oh....RPM is looking flat-eyes in that pic IMO

Comment

Looks like a couple are on "Rollback" @ Wal-Mart:
                              http://www.walmart.com/ip/Disney-Car...ingMethod=p13n

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Disney-Car...o.-52/24857335

Comment

Working...
                              X