No announcement yet.

Pit Crew Launchers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the heads up about the Walmart price rollback, GotFrank.

I've seen them at:

Meijer - $7.99 - still the first 4 released (McQueen and Raoul with the occasional Vitoline and Leakless).

Kroger - $12.99 is the regular price - I've only seen McQueen and Raoul...

If Mattel wants me to buy one of these they are going to have to release racers such as Tach O Mint... since they haven't done so, they must not want me to buy these Pit Crew Launcher... and that's just fine with me.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Vitoline was alright, but I never found it except once, and to prove a point I didn't get it. Little did I know I'd never find it again. But I agree with you. Give us Tank Coat, Tach O Mint, Faux Wheel Drive etc

Comment

Does anyone have any confirmation whether or not the new launchers they have seen or purchased have flat-eye Piston Cup racers or the "old" molded eye style? The cars in question are:

Leak Less
        Octane Gain
        Vitoline
        RPM

Comment

My Leakless has molded eyes in the launcher. This appears to be a recent switch.

Comment

Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
            My Leakless has molded eyes in the launcher. This appears to be a recent switch.
            Thanks RP

Comment

For the older Launchers (Vitoline, Raoul, McQueen, and Leak Less), I have seen these at my local Kohl's shops recently. I wonder if this means the new ones will be released here soon.
              Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Working...
              X