Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toons! Lizzie and stanley!!!!!!! I am still shaking!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clearysdad19 View Post
    i havent been bowling in years but i would like to take cleary bowling here soon.
    Favorite Summer Past time around here! That and swimming!

Comment

We live within walking distance of a bowling alley. All my kids love it. I started them off with duckpin. It was actually strange for me using a ball that small at first but pretty soon it was kind of cool to just chuck it down the lane.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I have done some duck pin and candle pin in my day. The small ball is odd, but it was really cool to FIRE it down the lane. Being accurate was a challenge and scoring was MUCH more difficult. I bet my kids would love small ball bowling. no where near hear to do that. I, on the other hand, will stick to big ball bowling where I average 210

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
          When I called on Friday, I asked if there was a limit ... and there was ... but sadly ... it is not low enough to scare off the big resellers ... the limit was 24 per item.
          They told me today that the limit is 12 per item per address or person. Not all people are evilbayers. i bought 6 of each, one set for me, a set each for 3 local collectors, and 2 sets to ship overseas to other collectors, all at cost. I guess i can help 6 more people if anyone needs it!

Comment

Bowling - I carried a 176 average for 25 years bowling right handed, but after unsuccessful elbow surgery in November 2010 I started to bowl left-handed... it's not been easy... My average has gone from 107 to 124 to 137 in 2 years time as a lefty... I don't bowl in the summer - it's too hot and humid at the lanes.

And as far as the limit of the Time Travel Mater sets, it may depend on who you talk to... sometimes I think companies give different answers because the people just don't know.

And again, not everyone who buys in quantity buys to sell on eBay to make money... Years ago I bought 12 each of the Sputter Stop and Spare Mint Pit Row Race Off launchers on Amazon.com - I helped out a lot of people with those... and I've done that with a lot of other Cars during the years.

And I am looking forward to these 2 packs and 3 packs... they are pricey... but they contain new Cars characters.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I just wanted to let folks know that the Carsland Exclusive Wedding Day Set is now available again at the Disney Park Merchandise phone ordering line. Unfortunately, the Radiator Springs Beginning set is NOT .... even though kk&pp_Cars posted pictures of them being in Sarges Surplus Hut AT Carsland yesterday ... I have been trying to secure a couple sets for overseas folks ... grrrr ... guess I will call back tomorrow and see if they change their mind lol

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                I just wanted to let folks know that the Carsland Exclusive Wedding Day Set is now available again at the Disney Park Merchandise phone ordering line. Unfortunately, the Radiator Springs Beginning set is NOT .... even though kk&pp_Cars posted pictures of them being in Sarges Surplus Hut AT Carsland yesterday ... I have been trying to secure a couple sets for overseas folks ... grrrr ... guess I will call back tomorrow and see if they change their mind lol
                You can call back in 2 minutes and if you get someone different you can get a completely different answer.

Comment

Yes, I have heard that. I think they are getting a little better with their consistency. lol I have called a few times in the last week. some of them have even said,"haven't I talked to you about these before?" LOLOLOL

Comment

I've paid for a set... waiting to receive them in the mail...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• The first sets they sent me were damaged. I sent them back. I just called and the lady said my new order has been printed and sent over to be pulled. I guess that means they still have both sets in stock some where. She said I should have my new sets sometime next week. They are sending them back UPS Air.

Comment

• Originally posted by Micky View Post
                        The first sets they sent me were damaged. I sent them back. I just called and the lady said my new order has been printed and sent over to be pulled. I guess that means they still have both sets in stock some where. She said I should have my new sets sometime next week. They are sending them back UPS Air.
                        That is good news! Hope they arrive in better condition this time.

Comment

Working...
                        X