2013 SDCC Preview - 5 days of reveals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 SDCC Preview - 5 days of reveals

The 2013 San Diego Comic Con (SDCC) will be starting August 5... this week, from April 29 through May 3, on mattycollector.com, Mattel will be previewing what toys will be released for sale at SDCC...

http://news.mattycollector.com/blog/...-sdcc-preview/

The first 2 items were previewed today (additional photos at the above link)

Masters of the Universe® Classics Rokkon™ & Stonedar™ 2-Pack

Hot Wheels® Battlestar Galactica Cylon Raider

Battlestar Galactica came out my freshman year of college, 1978...

Many thanks to Nascarfan for letting me know about the reveals...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Am I right in saying that there is no new Cars item at SDCC, and only at D23?

Speaking of D23, has there seriously been no other news on the Convoy Bros? It feels like it's been an eternity since anybody has heard anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
      Am I right in saying that there is no new Cars item at SDCC, and only at D23?

Speaking of D23, has there seriously been no other news on the Convoy Bros? It feels like it's been an eternity since anybody has heard anything.
      As far as i know... it is there..is ready..
      Cant say too much...

Lol... who knows we might get a special mcqueen as surprise... i doubt will be finn or mater...
      Last edited by wintermelon; 04-30-2013, 06:14 AM.

Comment

The next 2 items have been revealed...

Superman Vs General Zod Movie pack:

Hot Wheels Battlestar Galactica Colonial Viper:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I'll be looking for the retail versions of those Battlestar Galactica ships!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Here are today's reveals:

Shazam:

Hot Wheels Atari Beach Bomb Pickup - Asteroids

Comment

3 more SDCC items have been revealed on mattycollector.com today:

Catwoman Barbie® Doll

BATMAN Classic TV Series Batman™ Batusi Batman™

Hot Wheels® A-Team Custom GMC Panel Van

Comment

The last SDCC reveals:

Masters of the Universe® Classics Mini He-Man® & Skeletor® Figures

Back to the Future™ Hover Board

No Cars at SDCC 2013... hopefully the Convoy Brothers RV set appears at D23 and I'll be able to get a set...

Comment

Just out of curiosity, if they did announce an item from Cars, would it have been possible for somebody not going to SDCC to buy it online?

Comment

Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
                    Just out of curiosity, if they did announce an item from Cars, would it have been possible for somebody not going to SDCC to buy it online?
                    In the past, there have been limited opportunities to purchase SDCC items online on MattyCollector.com... the D23 items have to be purchased at D23.

Comment

Thanks for the info Chris, and is there a membership required to purchase at MattiCollector or is it first come- first serve within that limited time window and/or quantity?

Comment

Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
                        Thanks for the info Chris, and is there a membership required to purchase at MattiCollector or is it first come- first serve within that limited time window and/or quantity?
                        you just have to sent up a user name with them
                        the first sale of these is for you to pick up at the SDCC in San Diego
                        if they have any left after comic con they will sell them online and ship them to you.

Comment

Got it, appreciate the info Carslover...

Comment

Working...
                          X