Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess the theme - Contest - see Reply #7

How about a new game?

Post a picture of a selection of your cars here that have a theme and other members have to guess the theme for the collection.

I'll go first (as my some arranged all his Cars 2 cars today)

Can you name the different collections in the photo below? There are several different collections int he picture, each vertical line is different. What are they? Please note, that my 3 year old son did this, so no accusations if something's slightly wrong - he did mighty well if you ask me - although as it's my son I may be biased!

Left to right.
    Spy's. WGP. Radiator Springs. Japan. Lemons.

Comment

and the last two rows are Porto Corsa and London

Comment

Correct...

I need to work on the end line...

Comment

cars.jpg My sons cars

Comment

Nicely done, Jackson and MrBrownstone - good guesses Clearysdad19 and keonisdad.

And in Clearysdad19's photo, from front to back:

Piston Cup Racers
            Lemons
            World Grand Prix Racers
            Spies
            Radiator Springs townies

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Guess the Theme - chance to win a prize

Here's the newest photo for Guess the Theme...

What do these 10 Cars (and only these 10) share in common?

And in keeping with our Anniversary celebration, we'll award a prize (via random drawing) for the correct answer... you have until 11:59 pm on Wednesday May 15, 2013 to enter.

Good luck!

EDIT - new photo with the 10 correct Cars; disregard the piece of cardboard from the box in front of Fillmore (in the top row)
              Last edited by cac1959; 05-14-2013, 04:00 AM. Reason: New photo with Radiator Springs McQueen

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

They are all in that picture?

Comment

They are in cars 1.

Comment

They're the only cars that have been released on all fixed eye cardbacks?

Comment

They are the only ones to have been released on every cardback issued? From Desert Back to the 2013 ones?

Edit: Kinda what was said above lol (Must stop skim reading LOL)

Comment

Originally posted by Bombom77 View Post
                        They are the only ones to have been released on every cardback issued? From Desert Back to the 2013 ones?

Edit: Kinda what was said above lol (Must stop skim reading LOL)
                        there was a brand new Mater in the desert series ? I thought there was just a RBM on a desert card, but not a brand new Mater, but maybe i am wrong. Please don't laugh at me, i am just an opener. I just couldn't find a desert series BNM on the
                        french database.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                          Here's the newest photo for Guess the Theme...

What do these 10 Cars (and only these 10) share in common?

And in keeping with our Anniversary celebration, we'll award a prize (via random drawing) for the correct answer... you have until 11:59 pm on Wednesday May 15, 2013 to enter.

Good luck!
                          just to get it right, do you mean the characters, or do you mean each identified version of the imaged cars ? e.g. character : Doc Hudson, shown version : Hudson Hornet, or character : LMQ, shown version : LMQ with logo on the rear spoiler.
                          I ask, because (depending on what you refer to : character, or imaged version of the character) it is important to find the correct answer to your riddle. I hope that was not too confusing, i am from germany, so english is not my strong point.

Comment

Looks like you're having to think... that's good...

To answer your question, keonisdad, it's as pictured - So Fabulous Hudson Hornet and Lightning McQueen with Rusteze logo on the spoiler... The 3rd Car from the left in the top row is Radiator Springs McQueen... I think the rest should be easily identified.

I will not be posting if any answers are correct until Thursday May 16.

EDIT - Reply #7 edited with new photo with Radiator Springs McQueen.

Comment

thank you Chris, then it is crystal clear, but not easy though. Dad Gum.

Comment

Working...
                              X