• Show
Clear All

Thank you Chris.

Comment

I was thinking that, but I was too late
      Dad gum

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
        And in keeping with our Anniversary celebration, we'll award a prize (via random drawing) for the correct answer... you have until 11:59 pm on Wednesday May 15, 2013 to enter.
        Did someone win this or is it being announced with the other Anniversary winners?

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
          And I thought you knew because you'd read my 2 most recent articles in the Respect the Classics series and my Wanted list... Once we get a photo of Green Ramone we can make a Final Lap series checklist.
          I did read them though! They just weren't what made me immediately remember your answer, haha.

Excited to see who wins, if there is one. It seems as though me, John, and MrBrownstone were the only ones who got it right?

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
            Excited to see who wins, if there is one. It seems as though me, John, and MrBrownstone were the only ones who got it right?
            I believe my answer was correct as well.

Comment

I haven't forgotten this contest... the following people who mentioned Final Lap will be in a drawing:

Keonisdad
              Fillmore1234
              MrBrownstone
              John in Missouri
              Ferris

I plan on doing the drawing the same day we draw for the Anniversary Contest prizes... waiting on verification for who signed up for Spotlight on...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
              X