No announcement yet.

Toys r us

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's my score from Toys R Us today - got every car for $1 a piece - 19 in all consisting of 18 Radiator Classics and 1 Porta Corsa. The Radiator Springs ones did ring up at $4.19 but all I had to do was complain about it and show them the picture I took on the racks and they gave them to me for $1 each.

Comment

Sweet Pope!!! Very jealous of the Nick Stickers, no luck finding him!!

Comment

Well done, PopeMobile...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I believe that is the first time I've seen someone in the US find Nick Stickers.

Comment

Congrats on all the amazing $1 finds!

Bobbyjack, what were the Micro Drifters on that display? Were they Rip/Doc/Ramone/Carla/Lewis/Darrell/Brent etc? Or Fillmore/Luigi/Sarge/Tank Coat/Transberry Juice/The King etc?

Comment

Bobbyjack - how much were the TRU 2 packs? Would love to see any car for $1 over here - those are neat finds!!

Comment

As far as I know, the 2 packs were regular price. Didn't pay them too much mind though, because it looked like all they had was Case A.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I did find 4 Nick Stickers, 2 King, 1 Lil Torquey Pistons, 1 Ramone and something else but can't remember.....might have a problem if I buy and a week later can't remember

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by GOMATERGO View Post
                    I did find 4 Nick Stickers, 2 King, 1 Lil Torquey Pistons, 1 Ramone and something else but can't remember.....might have a problem if I buy and a week later can't remember
                    Might have a problem if you can't remember a week later? How about those of us that buy Cars at one store and 30 minutes later buy the same Cars at a second store because we can't remember?

I've yet to see Nick Stickers on the Radiator Springs Classic cardback at any TRU...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                      Might have a problem if you can't remember a week later? How about those of us that buy Cars at one store and 30 minutes later buy the same Cars at a second store because we can't remember?

I've yet to see Nick Stickers on the Radiator Springs Classic cardback at any TRU...
                      Chris my TRU had over a dozen of nick stickers
                      they still have 3 or 4 if you need any
                      John

Comment

For some reason my photos won't upload to photobucket, but my local TRU is pretty picked over. I went to a TRU near where I work and they didn't have any Cars display or $1 Cars. I guess only a few stores did this deal.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                          For some reason my photos won't upload to photobucket, but my local TRU is pretty picked over. I went to a TRU near where I work and they didn't have any Cars display or $1 Cars. I guess only a few stores did this deal.
                          I would think it is company wide
                          both TRU in my area are having the $1 sale

Comment

Working...
                          X