No announcement yet.

Almost party time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW, THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!! have fun with your son!!!! (oooo i'l want the RPM hauler so much!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by coolpappa04 View Post
      WOW, THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!! have fun with your son!!!! (oooo i'l want the RPM hauler so much!!!)
      I bought that hauler a little after Xmas time Mint in package for 12 dollars!

Comment

it looks like ya'll had a lot of fun

Comment

Is always a lovely sight to see kids enjoying their Cars!

Comment

This is one of the best threads here!! Awesome read and Happy Bday little man!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by Cars4josh View Post
              Yep I know the carded collectors here probably threw up a little if you really look at the pics lol but that's what they r for. We open everything if he got a SOTS set I'd let him tear into that too!.........
              I feel exactly the same, even for rare/expensive items (DS Frank & Tractors and Crabby being the highlights of my similar birthday stash so far).

You just can't put a price on seeing that wide eyed expression of pure joy when they open them.

What a lucky little boy Josh is (you really need to get him Cpl Coolant with that name, maybe sacrifice one of the Queen's bodyguards ).

Comment

Working...
              X