Francesco fan mater....... Error?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Francesco fan mater....... Error?

Looks like someone forgot to put the little green car on this oneimage.jpgfor those who haven't seen him yet he supposed to be like thisimage.jpgi noticed this looking through my cell phone pics this morning

Interesting error, Cars4josh. Thanks for sharing the photos

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I was amazed how tiny that green car was when I first saw it in person. If I find another to open, I might replace it with a Francesco Squinkie.

Comment

Yeah, mine's green too. But I have a teeny tiny brush and a steady hand. So I may (once again) fix Mattel's mistake on mine.

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
          Yeah, mine's green too. But I have a teeny tiny brush and a steady hand. So I may (once again) fix Mattel's mistake on mine.
          I wish I had the talent you have, GotFrank, to fix Mattel's mistakes... at least I have a GotFrank available to help me out...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great find Cars4Josh!

Can you say "Choking hazard!?"

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

Originally posted by DjB View Post
              Great find Cars4Josh!

Can you say "Choking hazard!?"
              lol,
              I don't think it just pops off as its not in the blister anywhere. The air cleaner has a hole
              In the side where I'm guessing the little car goes then they put the air cleaner on to keep it all together but what do I know. Hope everyone is having some good luck with these..... I can't wait
              To attempt to get all my receipts adjusted to reflect June 4th or after...... Should be fun

Comment

Haven't found him yet, so I don't have any receipts that need adjusting...yet. Just today and tomorrow left to look, then I don't have to worry about it.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                X