Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kmart Ivan Promo link

http://www.mattel.com/kmcars?cj_webi...d=ujamqihisj72

MINT CARD COLLECTORS BEWARE: "Damage to the blister card packaging will not be considered a defect to the product, and thus replacements will not be provided."

CARS_IVAN_LANDING_REVISED.jpg

OFFICIAL RULES

1. During the Promotion Purchase Period from June 4, 2013 to August 8, 2013, buy $20 or more on one receipt (minimum amount must be met before taxes) of any Disney·Pixar Cars toy products from Mattel at participating Kmart stores (sorry, no online receipts from Kmart.com will be accepted).

2. Mail a) your original receipt dated from June 4, 2013 to August 8, 2013, b) and a completed order form to (Click Here for order form):
    Cars Ivan
    P.O. Box 1229
    East Aurora, NY 14052

Requests must be postmarked by August 15, 2013, and received by August 30, 2013. The completed mail-in order form must accompany your request. You must purchase at least $20 (twenty dollars) (minimum amount must be met before taxes) of any Disney·Pixar Cars toy products from Mattel on one receipt within the promotional period. There is a limit of 1 (one) Ivan vehicle for every $20 (twenty dollar) minimum purchase within the promotional period. Offer is limited to 10 (ten) Ivan vehicles per household per promotional period.

3. Receive a Disney·Pixar Cars Ivan vehicle by mail in 8 - 12 weeks. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an item of equal or greater value, should it become necessary.

4. No copies or mechanical reproductions accepted. Material from non-compliant or duplicate requests will not be returned. Mattel is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, incorrectly addressed, illegible, incomplete, undeliverable, destroyed or postage-due requests, or requests with inaccurate or incorrect information or typographical errors.

Damage to the blister card packaging will not be considered a defect to the product, and thus replacements will not be provided. If Mattel can confirm delivery (via a traceable shipping method) at the address provided, Mattel will be under no obligation to replace the shipment.

This offer is valid for purchases made in, and orders mailed from, the continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico only. This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Offer void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted by law. Offer not valid in conjunction with other offers or coupons. No rain checks or other price/product guarantees will be honored. Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution under the mail fraud statutes.
    Last edited by GOMATERGO; 06-04-2013, 04:52 AM.

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Originally posted by GOMATERGO View Post
    http://www.mattel.com/kmcars?cj_webi...d=ujamqihisj72

MINT CARD COLLECTORS BEWARE: "Damage to the blister card packaging will not be considered a defect to the product, and thus replacements will not be provided."

Thank you for sharing the link, GOMATERGO! I hope to check out a Kmart store tomorrow.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

8-12 weeks?! I was expecting it to say days!

Comment

Also gotta love this little disclaimer...
        "Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an item of equal or greater value, should it become necessary."

So if they run out of Ivans, it will be Submarine Finns for everyone!
        I printed out my order form. I haven't found Francesco Fan or Materhosen, but now I'm ready to!

Edit- Just got an email from Mattel after I printed my order form...
        The following request has been received. We'll send another email with shipping information when this order ships.

Description Qty Price Tax Total Order Date
        Shipping & Handling 1 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 06/04/2013

The following items are on back order until the expected date listed below. You will receive an additional email, including shipment information and an estimated delivery timeframe once your order has been shipped.
        Description Qty Price Tax Total Expected Date
        Cars Ivan 1 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 06/30/2013

Please do not forget to mail in your order form along with the original Kmart receipt (not valid if copied or reproduced) dated from June 4th, 2013 to August 8, 2013 showing purchase of at least $20 (minimum amount must be met before taxes) of any Disney Pixar Cars toy products from Mattel on one receipt to: Cars Ivan, PO Box 1229, East Aurora, NY 14052. DON'T FORGET: Requests must be postmarked by 8/15/2013, and received by 8/30/2013. You will receive your Disney Pixar Cars Ivan vehicle in approximately 8-12 weeks after we receive your original Kmart receipt (not valid if copied or reproduced).

Mattel Consumer Relations Team

Parts can be purchased online by visiting www.service.mattel.com and clicking on the Replacement Parts and Add-Ons button.

I guess I better hurry up and find a Francesco Fan and some Materhosen to buy!
        Last edited by bobbyjack; 06-04-2013, 02:14 PM.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I just called Mattel Customer Service and was pleasantly surprised that the person I spoke with knew about the Ivan offer right away. She did have to place me on hold to check on this question, but she came back to verify that you just need ONE receipt with at least $20, $40, $60, or whatever amount you need to match your online order form.

In addition, I failed to print the page with the 7-digit bar code last night, but she told me that the email I received this morning with the case number was all I needed to submit my order, as long as I included that case number with my mailed-in form.

Comment

Cant wait for my kmart to stock the shelves so i can get my Maters and Ivan.

Comment

My envelope is in the mail already! :-)

Comment

Went to a small town Kmart this morning. No pegs for Deluxe and none in back. Passed on pegwarmer singles, Leland and Sal and other 2 packs. Sigh...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Same here...the envelope in the mail part...
                  found another deluxe case this AM at Kmart...
                  Last edited by KK&PP_Cars; 06-04-2013, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Two More Thoughts...

1) make sure the store you stop at is on their "approved" list;

and

2) make sure you buy MATTEL products! I started to put a Fisher Price item in my cart before I caught my mistake.

Comment

The link seems to be down right now, both from here and the Mattel site itself.

I'm also in a predicament because I bought over $20 worth of Mattel items, but I paid less than $20 because of KMart rewards points. Would this count or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
                        The link seems to be down right now, both from here and the Mattel site itself.

I'm also in a predicament because I bought over $20 worth of Mattel items, but I paid less than $20 because of KMart rewards points. Would this count or not?

I think you're OK, but you should call Mattel Customer Service at 1-800-524-8697 -- they are actually quite knowledgable and helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by John in Missouri View Post
                          I think you're OK, but you should call Mattel Customer Service at 1-800-524-8697 -- they are actually quite knowledgable and helpful.
                          They must not be affiliated with the rest of the company!! Thanks John.

Comment

I stopped off at Kmart on my way home from work with 3 of the new deluxe Maters in hand that I purchased last week to return and buy again so I could have a good date on the receipt. Well, when the guy scanned them in to sell, they were on sale for $4 so I got $10 back, but now I don't have $20 spent. I need to go back tomorrow with two others that I got last weekend and do it all over again. I guess I can't complain about getting money back!

Comment

Just got this email...I guess they got my order form in the mail today??

Hello Jim,Thanks for ordering with us! We're so sorry, but the items you ordered are on back order.* We'll send another email, including shipment information, once your order has shipped.Description******************************* **** Qty Price** Tax**** Total** Expected Datespecial shipping and handling***************** 1** $0.00** $0.00** $0.00***01/01/1900Kmart Cars Ivan Promo w/poster**************** 1** $0.00** $0.00** $0.00***06/30/2013

Comment

Working...
                              X