Wishing for retirement and retooling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John in Missouri View Post
    The worst scale Car ever HAS to be Disney Store Guido from 2006 or so.
    Oh that's been well surpassed by the ginormous DS Chauncy, here right next to DS Topper...

Still, a better price to pay than spending 40 notes on an "exclusive" 7-pack with 6 pegwarmers

Comment

I got a backdoor Chauncy for $21.50 shipped. Stick it to The Man!

Comment

Let's not forget the giant Fiat 500s. And Alexander Hugo & Victor Hugo. Way bigger than all the Lemons.

Comment

And the thing is, if Mattel decides to fix them all, I will buy them all... and I'm not the only one.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

yes mattel knows we will buy every car they make changes to

Comment

I actually like the smaller scale of the aircraft. Gives me more room to display them. Big Planes=no room to put them anywhere.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Nice photo, bobbyjack! Great point about the space needed to display larger planes... that's one reason I haven't even opened some of the planes from Cars... although I could hang them from the suspended ceiling like others have.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                  They got Fred right with Otis. And they fixed DJ's wing mirrors on Yokoza... You just gotta wonder sometimes. As for Planes, I bought the Disney Store Skipper for now. And he looks sweet next to my Take Flight "Cars".
                  Nice Krate Rainson Wash with luggage cart!
                  RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

I now have the initial 5 Planes from the single cards. And I already want retools so that the planes have retracted landing gear.

Comment

I think that if you look at the planes as a person not a plane for people to ride in then they can be the same size as the cars. Cleary is going to open the planes on his birthday in Aug and I will see how they look next to the cars.

Comment

Working...
                      X