Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Francesco Fan Mater has now been found at Walmart!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Francesco Fan Mater has now been found at Walmart!

Posted on the PCD Facebook page... Francesco Fan Mater, Materhosen, and Elvis have now been found at Walmart... 2 members of the Cars community have found FFM so far.

This is very good news in my opinion... I made over 50 stops at 17 different Kmart stores since the promotion began... I saw exactly one Francesco Fan Mater... and I only saw Materhosen 4 times... when I put in that much effort and see so few results, that indicates a distribution problem.

Francesco Fan Mater and Materhosen were marketed as "first to market" Cars...

If you've not found FFM in a store, this is great news... FFM has also been found in Europe... We'll see about getting photos from people who found them at Walmart so we can see if there are any differences on the cardback.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

This is what I stumbled upon at my Walmart yesterday. I wasn't expecting FFM to be released at other stores so soon!

Oh, and there is no difference in the card (front or back).

picture3.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by carsincali View Post
      This is what I stumbled upon at my Walmart yesterday. I wasn't expecting FFM to be released at other stores so soon!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2618[/ATTACH]
      Awesome find, carsincali! Welcome to PCD, and thank your for sharing your photo with us!

This is great news.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks Cac1959! I'm sorry it took me so long to join. Great site you have here!

Comment

Nice! I thought it was a Kmart exclusive but this is great news.

Comment

Wish they were still at Kmart, though, because we can't get the $20 Ivan promotion at Walmart.. I'm still hoping to get a Muggsy soon!

Congrats at finding both Deluxe Case E and Toons Deluxe Case B carsincali! (and welcome to the forums! )

Comment

"We have a lunatic at gate nove."

I'm glad these are getting to Wal-mart. Betters my chance of finding one for my buddy in Indonesia. The Kmarts around here received three cases between two stores within the entire month of June.

Comment

I'm so glad Walmart is getting them! I found 2 Materhosen at my Kmart, and never saw them again.. Finally I can get FFM & Elvis RV

Comment

I believe Kmart only ever listed them as "first to market", not as an exclusive.

Comment

Working...
                  X