Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finsih Line Frenzy with exclusive McQueen(s)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finsih Line Frenzy with exclusive McQueen(s)

So now we know...

Finish Line Frenzy with exclusive McQueen with silver flames - exclusive to the game...
    Finish Line Frenzy with exclusive McQueen with gold flames - exclusive to Toys R Us...

Last week, Finish Line Frenzy was first found at TRU with the silver flame for $20.99... I found it on the Meijer website for $14.99... Today, friends in California and Pennsylvania found the version with the gold flames at TRU....

I should have a Finish Line Frenzy within the next week... With 2 different versions, I can't justify buying 2 of each to have one opened and one to keep carded... I'll see about adding pictures or getting permission to use photos taken by others...

Actually, lovemini has pictures of the opened Cars on the site already....

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...May-2011/page3

Thanks, lovemini!
    Last edited by cac1959; 06-10-2011, 08:21 PM.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I seen them and must say for variants there's not much of a difference to justify the price, Should of got George to source a couple of them for you

Comment

I figured I'd open one so I could play the game with my grandchildren... and put the Car from that one in a display case... and keep 1 carded... but I won't buy 4 total...

Great idea about contacting George, Ru5ty...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Get in line on the George tip, Chris (:

Comment

George is here.
          Chris(Sodabear), I have picked up one silver one as your request yesterday, will ship to you with SDCC Tokyo Mater.
          and Chris(cac1959), I have picked up one gold for you, but you did not tell me whether you need it, so it is not in the package sent to you this time, tell me if you need a loose one.
          Last edited by lovemini; 06-13-2011, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Saw them at a Toys R Us store in the Indianapolis area today and could not say no... even though I should have...

Actually, I got the the silver one in a trade with indykjt...

I know I said I would not buy 4 in an earlier post in this thread... I've bought and or traded for 5 total but sold one of the gold ones to a friend in Indianapolis this evening... so when the mail comes tomorrow, I'll have 2 each of the Gold and Silver McQueens... Dadgum... Mattel sure knows how to separate me from my money...

Comment

haha. Great Score, Chris. Yes, Mattel is good at this.

Comment

I've seen the Finish Line Frenzy with Silver flames Lightning McQueen at Walmart stores - $14.97 is the normal price... I've yet to see them at Meijer...

TRU has cut the price of the Finish Line Frenzy game to $18.99 (was $20.99)... and it's occasionally been on sale for 25% off.

I've opened a gold TRU exclusive and put the Car safely in a display case... we've enjoyed playing the game... and I've found a good use for extra lenticulars and paint chipped Cars...

Comment

Working...
                X