X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singles case with Super Chase Yukio found in a US store: 7/12/13

As reported on carsthetoys.com at the following URL:

http://carsthetoys.yuku.com/topic/20...ster/1/?page=1

Super Chase Yukio has been found at a Target store... I've traded multiple times with the person who reported finding it (also Snot Rod with Flames and Victor Paveone) and have no doubts that he found it.

A photo of Super Chase Yukio is currently at the above thread... he's going to add photos of the other Cars in the not too distant future.

It will be interesting to see if anyone else finds Super Chase Yukio in a store or if this was a one time event.

Edit: additional photos of the other Cars from the case have been added... what most of us would give to walk in and see pegs filled with those Cars.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

there are other two super chase cars in this year too. Hiroaki and Takeshi.

Comment

WOW!!! Those look amazing! I can't wait to get my hands on those. Thanks for posting, lovemini!

Comment

lovemini, those are AWESOME!! I love them all and want them all too!!

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

If all of these new Super Chases are going to be found in the wild then I'll collect them. If not then I won't bother.
          I prefer the original Super Chases even though they were re-paints.

Comment

wow great pics lovemini!
            My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

If these are going to be found in regular stores, I will be hunting for them. Still hunting for Case G and H out here.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Soooooo hope to find these on a peg!! I was talking with another member about these yesterday. I wonder if Target ordered 2500 cases of singles ... 2200 of them are Case H ... and they snuck in 300 Cases of Case R (the super chase twin case) ... this would TRULY make it a SUPER CHASE in the stores rather than at your favorite dealers warehouse. Just a cool thought!!

Comment

Those look amazing!
                  RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

YES!!! I am REALLY excited now!!! And that Takeshi is also a nice surprise. NOW get out there and don't come back until you can get your hands on a Super Chase!

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

Originally posted by lovemini;26771[img
                      http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g413/loveminicars/CollectionList/20130623_150153_zps50b0201d.jpg[/img]
                      Have held zero interest in any super chase car. The unavailability over here and to be honest, the unappealing cars. Even the Nintendo-like Yukio and the repaint with glasses, i just thought "pass".

Until now. I can foresee coughing up a stupid amount of money for Takeshi. Must resist...

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                        Have held zero interest in any super chase car. The unavailability over here and to be honest, the unappealing cars. Even the Nintendo-like Yukio and the repaint with glasses, i just thought "pass".

Until now. I can foresee coughing up a stupid amount of money for Takeshi. Must resist...
                        come to the dark side Enzo
                        chase cars are a must lol

Comment

Im not a huge fan of these but Takeshi is pretty cool!

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                            come to the dark side Enzo
                            chase cars are a must lol
                            Agreed - I have to have every chase car just for the reason that some of them may be become very rare in the future if production numbers were not high by Mattel. My kids already have too many cars and are starting to lose interest so I don't keep one of every new release anymore. Rather, I just grab the new chase cars in anticipation of future rarity. But I still love to look at the new cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                              If all of these new Super Chases are going to be found in the wild then I'll collect them. If not then I won't bother.
                              I prefer the original Super Chases even though they were re-paints.
                              Ditto.

Comment

Working...
                              X