X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Children's Toy Closet

Hi everyone,
    I was wondering if you guys could help me out with something.. I ordered a Case N from Childrenstoycloset.com last wednesday 7/3/13 and I still haven't received it yet.. I've ordered from them before and got my order in less than 5 days, also on the order the status says "Ordered" I'm assuming he hasn't shipped it yet or something, I've tried contacting them and there's no answer.. Are they on vacation or something? I'm moving tomorrow and wanted my package before I moved. What do you guys think I should do?

There should be a phone number on his website so maybe try ringing it to see if anyone's there.
    He is probably on vacation and did not take his phone or laptop with him. The guy has no idea how to run an online business. He has been known to be unreachable for an extended time before while buyers are wondering where their purchases are.

Comment

There's no use taking his phone with him anyway because his voicemail box is usually full so you can't even leave a message.

Comment

I've tried calling his phone, it goes to voicemail.. I'm getting kind of worried, it's been 10 days and my case hasn't even been shipped yet...

Comment

That guy has a tendency to just drop off the face of the earth. However he will resurface eventually. Just gotta be patient I guess!

Comment

[QUOTE=Hunter;26823]I've tried calling his phone, it goes to voicemail.. I'm getting kind of worried, it's been 10 days and my case hasn't even been shipped yet... [/

There's not much more that you can do for now. Leave a voicemail and send an email explaining that you have moved and need the package shipped elsewhere. When he gets back hopefully he picks up at least one of those messages before shipping.
            Usually your local post office will offer a mail redirection service for a fee, so if it has already shipped and not been updated on his website then it will get redirected to your new address.
            You have the option of a Paypal dispute within 40 days(if you paid by PayPal), so wait until close to that time before filing a dispute.
            In the mean time you just have to wait and be patient as Fillmore said.

Comment

Hunter - what others have said is appropriate in this case... many people take vacations the first 2 weeks of July.

I suggest you send an e-mail with the new address and explain the situation... While I know that USPS will allow you to forward packages (and mail) I'm not sure that UPS will - you might call UPS...

While not knowing the exact specifics in this instance, my guess is it hasn't shipped yet but it will... some retailers sell items on pre-sale, before they have them in stock... If you paid by PayPal, which I am assuming you did, as you get closer to the deadline, if you've not heard back, then the PayPal dispute option is a good thing to consider.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Good news! I just received a message from him, he shipped my case out today! This thread can be close.

Comment

Closing per request.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                  X