Taco Truck Mater

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taco Truck Mater

Any one know where the Taco truck maters were found and when? I have some friends in Europe that could look for me, but I don't know where to tell them to look, or if it was so long ago it wouldn't be in stores anymore. Any info would help! Thanks!

these have been available in france at the large supermarkets, but i don't think that you will find them any longer in the wild. But you can buy them at the uk amazon for just 9 £, that's a very reasonable price.

Comment

I published case T V2843 996T the 4th of october 2012 and it contains:
      - 1x taia decotura
      - 1x taco truck mater
      - 1x funny mater
      - 1x queen
      - 1x bus decker
      - 1x red

I have bought last week a last taia Decotura for a friend in the supermarket Cora in france!
      My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

Originally posted by lavictdoukarai View Post
        I published case T V2843 996T the 4th of october 2012 and it contains:
        - 1x taia decotura
        - 1x taco truck mater
        - 1x funny mater
        - 1x queen
        - 1x bus decker
        - 1x red

I have bought last week a last taia Decotura for a friend in the supermarket Cora in france!
        That is the same contents as the case T that appeared in Asia; one of our members sent me a case which we used for a contest in 2012.

In my opinion, that is one of the best Deluxe cases ever... 3 of the 6 I've never seen in US stores... Double Decker Bus has been hard to find in stores for awhile... I've only seen Funny Car Mater twice in stores... I do need to pick up Red on the 2013 cardback as it's been upgraded to unibody design.

Thank you, lavictdoukarai, for posting the case contents in this thread and for updating us on your most recent finding of Taia Decotura... and thank you for the heads up on the price of Taco Truck Mater on UK Amazon, keonisdad.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
        X