Multipacks too good to be true

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multipacks too good to be true

I have no idea why, but i can't get this idea out of my mind. May the force be with me and this Multipack will be released someday as a self-fulfilling prophecy. Too good to be true, but boys can dream. I want this set so bad, please Matty make it possible.

Mitch the transporter, Miss Victoria and the 4 showgirls as a set.

I would be happy to pay $ 100 for this set (or even more).

I would like to see a multipack with some lemons and Karl the transporter of Victor Hugo

or a padre with two altar server pitties

maybe Mia and Tia with El Materdor (the one we didn't get yet)

what about a christmas multipack with the Santa car plus 8 reindeers ?

the singer with band from Maters Tales would be also nice to have

Last edited by keonisdad; 07-16-2013, 09:29 PM.

I would like the lemon one

Comment

I think karl will be released! Quick changers bernoulli,raoul are seeming like!
      My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

2 great ideas for multipacks, keonisdad...

Here are some others:
        Santa Car, Mater, and reindeer.

El Materdor, Padre, Chuy, and Senorita Mia/Tia.

How about a Dinoco boxed set with every Dinoco affiliated Car that's ever been released... I know I have them all, but not everyone does.

I made a few custom Team sets a few years ago...I'll add some photos once I find them.

Team HTB (team set plus team crew set):

Team Leakless:

Team Dinoco: complete with custom tires with correct paint color - many thanks, GotFrank!

Those are the only 3 I made... I could still make Bumper Save... I don't have boxed team sets for Nitroade and Octane Gain anymore; I opened them and threw away the empty boxes.

And wouldn't an Apple set be amazing? Here's part of my custom Apple collection - I do have a semi (cab) that's not in this picture.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I like the sound of those sets keonisdad. You need to get your foot in the door with Mattel

Comment

lemons, lemons, you can't have enough lemons. It would be an easy one for Mattel to bring them on.

e.g. a lemon boss with 4 or five bad guys in black

soooo many lemons that could find another warm and loving home

and of course a super multipack with the good guys

Comment

you have a lot of good ideas there keonisdad
              listen up mattel and do the right thing lol

Comment

Great thread keonisdad.

Absolutely loving the thought of Karl the Lemon truck and god knows they need to release black Lemon henchcars.

Padre and altar boy Pitty is another easy win, would look superb next to Pope and Popemobile.

And definitely liking the idea of British military pack with Coolant, Kim, Munier etc.

Comment

thank you Enzo, you should work for Mattel so we would get them all, lol.

Another fantastic multipack would be 6 or 7 lemons plus Professor Z with the camera

there so many opportunities to produce multipacks that won't warm the shelves. Go for it Mattel.

Comment

Originally posted by keonisdad View Post
                    thank you Enzo, you should work for Mattel so we would get them all, lol.

Another fantastic multipack would be 6 or 7 lemons plus Professor Z with the camera

there so many opportunities to produce multipacks that won't warm the shelves. Go for it Mattel.
                    Ah, don't get me started on 'that' camera! He keeps asking for it to "zap" the race cars. AFAIK it's only been available as a plastic version glued to a base in a DS 7-figurine set made out of PVC. Meanwhile instead of this key gadget from the movie, Mattel produce crappy pointless dinner tables that appeared for like 2 seconds.

It's the perfect accessory for a movie moment release. Is it too much to hope for that the prototype lovemini posted of Rod with Boot (or Tortured Rod as I'll call him) will come with a Grem and the WGP camera gun? Yeah, probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                      It's the perfect accessory for a movie moment release. Is it too much to hope for that the prototype lovemini posted of Rod with Boot (or Tortured Rod as I'll call him) will come with a Grem and the WGP camera gun? Yeah, probably.
                      Psssh .... that would make tooooo much sense .... and we are talking about about Mattel here lolol

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                        Psssh .... that would make tooooo much sense .... and we are talking about about Mattel here lolol

They would more likely put a Prof Z, Grem, Acer and "Disguised" Rod torqueline (Acer with green stripe) in a Target 4-pack.

Comment

Originally posted by fongkx View Post
                          They would more likely put a Prof Z, Grem, Acer and "Disguised" Rod torqueline (Acer with green stripe) in a Target 4-pack.
                          Rod went in that Tokyo toilet as a Grem with green stripe. Sorry to be an annoying pedant but I swear there's a laser burn mark in exactly that point of our DVD given how often it gets replayed over and over

Comment

yes, it was Grem

Comment

I vote Keonisdad as the new CEO of Mattel's Cars line!

You know Karl the transporter would be a fantastic diecast, but..if you look at it, it fits the mold perfectly of the plastic stunt racer haulers that are out right now. So I think if we ever did see it there would be a very low chance of being diecast!

Lots of great ideas here Keonisdad, hope some if not all get to see a release some day!!

Comment

Working...
                              X