$4 Off 2-Pack Coupon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $4 Off 2-Pack Coupon

A PCD Facebook member posted this, you can go to Coupons.com to get yours. They expire Aug 10th. Would love to see the new 2-packs come out and be able to use these!!

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Grabbed a mrs the king 2 pack at Toys R Us with the coupon scanned and worked just fine. It is a great deal $4 for a 2 pack just wish there was something new to buy!

Comment

Picked up a Sally/Lightning restaurant table at one target and an Airport Mater/Holley at another. Not great 2-packs, but with the coupon they were $3.49, which I considered a fair price for them.

Comment

Originally posted by jcamdenlane View Post
          Picked up a Sally/Lightning restaurant table at one target and an Airport Mater/Holley at another. Not great 2-packs, but with the coupon they were $3.49, which I considered a fair price for them.
          I picked up the Airport Mater at my Target as well. Finally what I wanted to pay for him, after coupon.

"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
          Fred Rogers

Comment

$3.50 to $4 certainly makes the current 2packs a little more appealing! !

Comment

Perhaps we'll see the new 2-packs once this coupon expires.

Comment

Working...
              X